Anyone Going To Blackpool for the weekend (1 Viewer)

E

Enodreven

Deleted User
Hi,

Just thinking of going to Blackpool for the weekend Friday to Sunday/Monday has anyone any good suggestions for where to stay e.g. campsites, CS's etc

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Hi Brian
A lot of people are going to the Opening Meet this coming weekend mate, but I do know that Suzy and Bryan have recommended a great site in or near Blackpool, so it may be worth PMing them to ask for details mate....

Keith

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
No but try this site

Link Removed

Hope your a member though:winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 16, 2007
Funster No
Hi,

Just thinking of going to Blackpool for the weekend Friday to Sunday/Monday has anyone any good suggestions for where to stay e.g. campsites, CS's etc

I believe that the Caravan club site is within walking distance. Please check:thumb:

OP
OP
E

Enodreven

Deleted User
Hi,

Thanks for the suggestions but unfortunately we aren't CC members we joined the C&CC pity, any other suggestions please, as the CC site is members only

Thanks
Brian

OP
OP
E

Enodreven

Deleted User
Hi,

Thanks everyone for the replies, but as some of you may know we decided to go to the opening meet instead and very glade we did

We have now decided to go to Blackpool tomorrow for a couple of days but we are going by car as we have found a very good deal at The Savoy Hotel 2 nights Wednnesday and Thursday, double room for 2 people bed and breakfast included £60 total price. which i felt was a good deal, proberbly find its a cupboard out the back knowning my luck, but you have got to try ???LoL

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
If you can't get in on any sites I am sure Dazzer will give you the use of his front garden :roflmto:

Mind you, you probably wouldn't escape without buying an RV :ROFLMAO:

Joking aside.....have a great weekend :winky:

Edit:

Just re-read the thread :Blush: if you don't like the hotel....pop by Dazzers and stay in his RV :roflmto:

Last edited by a moderator:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back