Free Member
Jul 29, 2011
Calpe, Alicante, Spain
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2007
I’ve noticed under the listings for Continental Motorhomes there is no reference to the Italian made Elnagh. I have to admit that I had never heard of the name before touring the dealers for a new to us (second hand) motorhome. Most dealers on the Costa Blanca are fairly small so there is not a great deal of choice in any particular price band but we spotted ours at a dealer in Murcia and it ticked all our boxes.

We are really pleased with it, it’s a far better build than the CI we had previously. Its 6 years old but only had 54,000kms on the clock when we purchased it just over a year ago. The coach build is on a Fiat chasis and the badge on the back says ‘15 2.8JTD Power’. Apart from it clearly being a 2.8litre engine I’ve no idea what the other figures and letters mean but no doubt some of you clever Funsters out there will be able to tell me.

Unfortunately due to my wife being ill for almost the first six months of this year we’ve not been able to get out in it as much as we would have liked but we are off on Thursday to a Campsite about a 150 kilometres south of us which is sited over some natural hot springs where the water temp in the pools is 36 degrees. That’s my kind of pool!

PS Model is a low profile 'Slim 5'

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back