Anyone driven into Croatia in the last few weeks? (1 Viewer)

Aug 19, 2009
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
We are currently in France and in September want to drive into Croatia to both tour the country and at the same time preserve some of our 90 days in the Schengen zone.
I understand that currently to enter Croatia from the U.K. you need to provide a negative COVID-19 antigen test or negative a PCR test within 48 or 72 hours respectively even if you have been double jabbed. Need help as to where you can get either of these tests carried out in either Italy or Slovenia before crossing into Croatia along with the cost.
Also would like to know at the border in Croatia do they stamp your passport as proof of entry and are you stamped back into the Schengen area at the Slovenian border when you leave.

Thanks in advance

Aug 19, 2020
Dawlish, UK
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tribute
Exp
Since 2015
Iā€™m pretty sure that Croatia, along with Austria have now put a 270 day limit on Covid passports, Austria definitely have. That is to say that they are only valid for 270 days following your 2nd vaccination. Not sure what you need to do once you reach this point.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Westbarn1

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 25, 2019
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Hymer BMC-T 600
Exp
We entered Croatia about 4 weeks ago, at the border they were only interested in looking at our passports and offered them back to me without stamping, until I asked for them to be stamped. We had a free test in Germany with paper certificates that were less than 24 hrs old, but in event was not asked for COVID certificates, have since crossed into Bosnia twice and back into Croatia twice, last time about 4 days ago, without any issues.

OP
OP
goneoff
Aug 19, 2009
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
We entered Croatia about 4 weeks ago, at the border they were only interested in looking at our passports and offered them back to me without stamping, until I asked for them to be stamped. We had a free test in Germany with paper certificates that were less than 24 hrs old, but in event was not asked for COVID certificates, have since crossed into Bosnia twice and back into Croatia twice, last time about 4 days ago, without any issues.
Thanks info is appreciated šŸ‘šŸ¼

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back