joncris

Free Member
Jan 11, 2011
Where it matters
Funster No
MH
Rimor Katamarano 12p +
Exp
Does anyone from the Crewe area plan to visit the S-SW soon & if so will they be bringing a toad. If not I've a favour to ask for which I will compensate them wiv money:thumb:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
well, I am from the Crewe area and will be coming to Somerset for Easter (watchet) however I will have my Toad with me. so presumably wont be able to help? if I can, then sure I will.:thumb:

OP
OP
joncris

joncris

Free Member
Jan 11, 2011
Where it matters
Funster No
MH
Rimor Katamarano 12p +
Exp
That really would be ideal. What if I suggested you use my toad during your visit down south would that make a difference?

I'm buying it of another member & its a Fiat Panda fitted with an A-frame

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
what sort of Panda is it? and what sort of A frame (braked unbraked) I have a panda myself aframed, but mine is the bees knees Panda 100bhp that I was hoping to show my Dad (whom Im visiting) and getting him to buy his last car before he gives up driving, he has a fiat uno that is 25 years old at the moment. we were hoping to go off and do some visiting of Glastonbury and the Chedar area whilst there. oh and who would it need picking up from just in case they have been anti student !!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Tis me Hags....and its a REAL Panda not some copy:ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Picture.jpg
    Picture.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 24

motor roamin

Funster
May 23, 2010
Leicester
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 mins
Tis me Hags....and its a REAL Panda not some copy:ROFLMAO:

Hey snowbird I had one of those, it was a veritable tardis deckchair seats loved it to bits, did 110,000 miles then had to do the timing chain as it wore a hole on the case :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: but still ran just the radio would go no louder and the oil was escaping nearly as quick as I put it in, dont know how much longer it lasted as I sold it after doing the chain, one of the cheapest cars to run (next to no maintainance) I ever had.

Can't say that for a Merc :Angry:

All the best Rick

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Hi Rick,I will be sorry to see that Panda go,have had it years and its never been any trouble.Drove it to Benidorm a few years ago loaded with spares and two Solex on a bike rack.Best part about them is cheap roadtax,group one insurance and running costs of a moped.
They can be maintained with a bed spanner and bike spanner.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

motor roamin

Funster
May 23, 2010
Leicester
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 mins
Hi Rick,I will be sorry to see that Panda go,have had it years and its never been any trouble.Drove it to Benidorm a few years ago loaded with spares and two Solex on a bike rack.Best part about them is cheap roadtax,group one insurance and running costs of a moped.
They can be maintained with a bed spanner and bike spanner.

Couldn't agree more, though you did forget the important peice of kit to maintain....a hammer:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

All the best Rick

OP
OP
joncris

joncris

Free Member
Jan 11, 2011
Where it matters
Funster No
MH
Rimor Katamarano 12p +
Exp
what sort of Panda is it? and what sort of A frame (braked unbraked) I have a panda myself aframed, but mine is the bees knees Panda 100bhp that I was hoping to show my Dad (whom Im visiting) and getting him to buy his last car before he gives up driving, he has a fiat uno that is 25 years old at the moment. we were hoping to go off and do some visiting of Glastonbury and the Chedar area whilst there. oh and who would it need picking up from just in case they have been anti student !!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Then its a 'no contest' its unbraked & much older than yours. Its Snowbirds

Incidentally I test drove the 100hp Panda before choosing my current C4 Picasso & found the 100 a hell of a great car. As they say it went like the clappers particularly after pressing the sport button:Eeek:

The BH said she didn't want me tearing around like some teenage oik! so that scuppered that:Blush:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back