LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
My only thought about booking, which we did, was you could ask for a hardstanding pitch.

It could have change but not all the pitches were hardstanding. If my memory serves me correct there were more hard standing pitches closer to the lake.

haganap not sure if you have skied in Les Sybelle ski area it is very extensive and not too well know by UK skiers.

We stayed in the campsite below. A bus did connect the resort to the site, but if you like walking there would be no issues. My knees are shot so walking is a pain!

<Broken link removed>
never been here, in fact never heard of it.. Might just take a look, thanks.

Feb 13, 2013
Edinburgh
Funster No
MH
Rapido 881F
Exp
Since 2015
You have probably heard of Le Corbier but don't believe every you see/hear Apparently they claim it is the 3rd largest ski area in France. We would go back in a heart beat!

Mar 30, 2019
Cardiff, UK
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2016
Fiss, Serfaus, Ladis ski area absolutely fantastic, has been my second home since childhood, it’s amazing all year around, Google it and you tube it and have a look for yourself, you will not regret it, 11 hairpin bends, up from 800 meters to 1400 meters, 3 villages positioned on a sunny plateau, no through road, I have yet to find a more beautiful place …..
Just re-reading this thread. This place looks wonderful. Is there overnighting or a campsite?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 7, 2021
Funster No
MH
dont own one yet.
Just re-reading this thread. This place looks wonderful. Is there overnighting or a campsite?
Could park in various places near ski lifts in Fiss , or down in the valley nearby in Ried, Prutz on camp sites and take bus up the mountain but it’s best to stay in Serfaus, Fiss or Ladis 👍

Jul 18, 2009
Manchester UK + Javea/Xabia Spain + Abu Dhabi
Funster No
MH
HYMER B644
Exp
Fiss, Serfaus, Ladis ski area absolutely fantastic, has been my second home since childhood, it’s amazing all year around, Google it and you tube it and have a look for yourself, you will not regret it, 11 hairpin bends, up from 800 meters to 1400 meters, 3 villages positioned on a sunny plateau, no through road, I have yet to find a more beautiful place …..

Jul 18, 2009
Manchester UK + Javea/Xabia Spain + Abu Dhabi
Funster No
MH
HYMER B644
Exp
Any Motorhome parking ? Campsites ?

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
Been skiing in the Motorhome for nearly 20 years, sell me somewhere.
So are you on skis in the motorhome, or are you sat in the motorhome that is on ski's Paul? Either way we need the pictures. :rofl:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 7, 2021
Funster No
MH
dont own one yet.
Any Motorhome parking ? Campsites ?
Ladis always had one, not sure if still there, did a Google , but nothing appeared , Fiss and Serfaus have not , there is however a campsite in the valley in Ried, also one in Prutz nearby, from Ried it is 11 hair pins to Fiss and Serfaus, very good wide road , very suitable for even the biggest of motorhomes, very big car parks by both entrances to the villages, which they tend to keep as car free as possible , check it out, it really is a magical place, and then over the reshenpass onwards to Merano and further down to Garda👍

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back