Anyone been caught at customs yet? (1 Viewer)

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
Aldi and Lidl are the new M&S and another expensive one :LOL: absolutely nowt wrong with them no matter what the rich folk say.:clap2:
Shop at both of those but M and S have really dropped their prices since last year,,,BUSBY.

Sep 23, 2020
Funster No
MH
Swift Bolero 744
Exp
I'm a newbie
Out of interest, how many UK border control points were open. In the past the main problem has been 4/5 French open and only 1 UK. It sounds like it isn't going to get any better.

Two. However it was really the searching after that which was the bottleneck, with no vehicles clearing border control for 20+ minutes as the vehicle cleared was in the queue for searching....

Raymond Bonello

Free Member
May 20, 2017
MALTA
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
6years
Been thinking about what (if any) food we could take when we finally get over to 'Le'Continent'
Although we like eating and buying locally there's few things we really miss; gravy granules, Heinz ketchup, Colman's mustard, curry, custard. tea bags, marmite.
I know, I know -maybe sounds ridiculously English, but we like them.
Would we be allowed to take them?
Steph
You must provide a health certificate on most of the items. If and when checked at Customs point and do not carry all the necesaary certificates, they will be forfeited or disposed off.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back