Anyone at 'Pedro's' at the moment? (1 Viewer)

Oct 30, 2010
Suffolk or France or ........
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic
Exp
Since 2008
We are on a huge site near Lagos, having just arrived on the Algarve.
It really isn't our cup of tea at all and want somewhere for a few days that is quieter, more peaceful and 'laid back'.
I've seen mention of 'Pedro's' Motorhome Friends site and wondered how much room there is there and if anyone on Fun has been there recently.

Is it as good as it sounds and as it appears to be very close to the motorway junction just how noisy is it?

Thanks in advance for any help. (y):)

Richard.

kcy

Free Member
Nov 7, 2013
east yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chausson flash
Exp
since 2012
Pedro is on this site and sometimes picks up on threads. We've been there three years in a row and it's great,no road noise good walks and a brill host and hostess. You should try it I'm sure you'll enjoy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Roy andrews

Free Member
Mar 19, 2016
West sussex
Funster No
MH
Chasson allegro 97
Exp
Since 2008
At the moment there is room,the site is a sloping one,maybe not for very large motorhome we are 7.2 mtr no problem,Saturday is BBQ day at one pm which is great,we came last year for a quick stop stayed 10 days looks like the same this year,can't beat Pedros for a friendly welcome and friendly campers must go,nearly BBQ time
Roy

jtp890

Free Member
May 16, 2014
wakefield
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs 7014
Exp
13 years on n off
Worth a week for the hospitality alone. Try the resturant down the hill on the main road, nice walk back.

Deleted User
You should also consider camperstop messines if you like relaxed and quiet.

Cpl of pics and weblink on my blog.

We may return over Easter weekend if Albefiura (our next planned destination) is too manic.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back