Free Member
Jul 27, 2014
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph Approach
Exp
We're newbies!
I have seen the above vehicle, old vehilce but in fab condition. Interior immaculate, so much so looks as though it has all been done with new leather....though it has not, it's original. Transverse bed, great lounge area good wash room, garage etc. Big vehicle, but that does not concern me, spent 20 years driving vehicles 40 ft long, so not worried about that. Any views, good bad, buy it avoid it? All views most welcome...please!

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
What happened to your Bailey? I thought I recognised your Avatar, last thing we heard that was causing you all sorts of grief, is this going to be its replacement? :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jtp890

Free Member
May 16, 2014
wakefield
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs 7014
Exp
13 years on n off
Now on second Dethleffs, quality and durability excellent. Uk owners club gives good back up as UK agent Downham,s not interested unless you buy from them.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Scotties

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Since 2006
Owned by Hymer, rock solid. We had one for six years the only thing to go wrong was a Thetford valve. As long as you pick the right layout the van should never let you down. You'll love it.

Upvote 0

homercostello

Free Member
Jul 11, 2010
kidsgrove staffs
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs globetrotter
Exp
9 years
We bought a 2004 Dethleffs and we cannot fault the build quality. Its in better condition than some of the more recent ones we have viewed at the shows from other manufacturers. You cannot beat the Germans on build quality.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
T & J

T & J

Free Member
Jul 27, 2014
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Exp
We're newbies!
We have bought it! Waiting for deliver, week Friday. From what i've seen (?) we are very happy with it. Had the engine re-mapped and few other toys added. Ill keep you posted. Bailey has now been sold.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
OP
OP
T & J

T & J

Free Member
Jul 27, 2014
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Exp
We're newbies!
Had the dethleff a while now and are delighted with it. Out for the whole of next week, all been good so far. The bailey we had was brand new, the Dethleff was second hand. Too be frank, knowing what i know now, don't think i'd have bought a new one at all. The build quality is just so, so much better. Once again, very happy with it.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back