Any Scottish Folk came back on ferry recently ? (1 Viewer)

Mar 11, 2014
Motherwell
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
since 2012
Hi All, I'm booked to go from Portsmouth to Caen next week and return from Bilbao a month later. I'm a bit puzzled by the day2 covid test arrangements and can't work out whether I should arrange a test using the English system (as we are arriving in England) or use the Scottish test ( as we are drivng home to Scotland). Interestingly, using the English version, I can get a test in Glasgow once I get back !!! I've emailed the Scottish Govt and England NHS a week ago and, guess what, no reply from either. So if any Scots have come in on a ferry from France or Spain recently, I'd appreciate your advice on this or the Pass Loc form in general. Thanks

MichaelT

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 12, 2015
Colchester
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Esprit I7150 EB
Exp
Since 2016
I would say yo follow the English rules, we are going the other way so will follow the French rules on arrival in EU Land.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
as said you are arriving in England,there rules are in force. For Scotland you are arriving from England if there are any rules?

OP
OP
DougA
Mar 11, 2014
Motherwell
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
since 2012
Thanks All, but it is far from clear (like most things Queen Nicola imposes) . Got to the point where I'm thinking of giving up and staying in Blighty

OP
OP
DougA
Mar 11, 2014
Motherwell
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
since 2012
As a final entry, for anyone who is interested, I eventually got email replies from the UK Test and Trace and from the Scottish Gov. The UK one told me to get the Scottish test and the Scottish one told me to get the UK test. Arrrrrrrrrrrrghh

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back