Any problems? (1 Viewer)

Oct 7, 2013
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988
Heading for France next week, hopefully, (delayed 5 times due to COVID).

Has anyone, travelling in the last couple of weeks, experienced any problems with documentation?

Jul 9, 2018
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
since 2016
We travelled over Tuesday via the tunnel. I uploaded everything to the Eurotunnel website and had it all printed off. Only thing that was manually checked was the dogs AHC and our passports at the UK and French customs check. No one looked at the paperwork or broke into the fridge 🤣.
Gas was also checked to see if it was off.
Tunnel terminal was very quiet was really straightforward.

OP
OP
maison
Oct 7, 2013
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988

Has anyone travelling in France found this to be a problem?

Looks like yet more complications if enforced.

dosser

Jul 9, 2018
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
since 2016

Has anyone travelling in France found this to be a problem?

Looks like yet more complications if enforced.

dosser
Was in a bar for a beer today and used our Tous Anti Covid qr code generated from our NHS certificate. Didn't seem to be an issue. đź‘Ś

OP
OP
maison
Oct 7, 2013
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988
Was in a bar for a beer today and used our Tous Anti Covid qr code generated from our NHS certificate. Didn't seem to be an issue. đź‘Ś
Thanks for the quick reply.đź‘Ť

If things do get more complicated, as per the article, please let us all know.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 13, 2017
Pembrokeshire, Greece and everywhere in between
Funster No
MH
Bailey Approach 750
maison when we were in France, Italy and Greece last autumn I uploaded our Welsh NHs passes onto the TousAntiCovid app as having to access the website each time they were needed was a blimmin nuisance. Plus there’s using data and if the 4g was dodgy maybe we wouldn’t be able to get onto the website. I had both of ours on the app on my phone. You’ll need to reload them every 30 days.
I could also have saved them on my phone as screenshots but thought they would have got lost amongst other pictures.

OP
OP
maison
Oct 7, 2013
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988
maison when we were in France, Italy and Greece last autumn I uploaded our Welsh NHs passes onto the TousAntiCovid app as having to access the website each time they were needed was a blimmin nuisance. Plus there’s using data and if the 4g was dodgy maybe we wouldn’t be able to get onto the website. I had both of ours on the app on my phone. You’ll need to reload them every 30 days.
I could also have saved them on my phone as screenshots but thought they would have got lost amongst other pictures.
Thanks for that.

We have done exactly as you describe because we found it worked well last October when we visited France, 👍 storing them in the “virtual wallet” to keep them easy to find.

I was concerned about whether or not the requirement to visit a Pharmacy in order to get a Pass applied to us. We are only going for two weeks this time as we are using up a soon to expire Tunnel ticket.

It sounds like you had a good tour last Autumn. We haven’t visited Greece yet, maybe next year. In April we will be heading down to Spain and then to Italy n September. COVID permitting of course.

Nov 13, 2017
Pembrokeshire, Greece and everywhere in between
Funster No
MH
Bailey Approach 750
Thanks for that.

We have done exactly as you describe because we found it worked well last October when we visited France, 👍 storing them in the “virtual wallet” to keep them easy to find.

I was concerned about whether or not the requirement to visit a Pharmacy in order to get a Pass applied to us. We are only going for two weeks this time as we are using up a soon to expire Tunnel ticket.

It sounds like you had a good tour last Autumn. We haven’t visited Greece yet, maybe next year. In April we will be heading down to Spain and then to Italy n September. COVID permitting of course.
Once we got to Greece we were on the boat most of the time, but we did have a couple of weeks at the end touring round.
We’re heading that way again just after Easter, coming back early July.

Mar 23, 2012
sleights
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
Last time we went we used the French app no problem and emailed a copy to each other and stored them on a shared drive which together with a printed copy appeared to cover all the possible causes of a problem losing them or the phones going down etc. It could be they've tightened up for some reason and wanted a face to face check on the paperwork before issuing the qr codes. If it is a requirement to visit a pharmacy there should be someone pretty quickly who finds out

OP
OP
maison
Oct 7, 2013
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988
Last time we went we used the French app no problem and emailed a copy to each other and stored them on a shared drive which together with a printed copy appeared to cover all the possible causes of a problem losing them or the phones going down etc. It could be they've tightened up for some reason and wanted a face to face check on the paperwork before issuing the qr codes. If it is a requirement to visit a pharmacy there should be someone pretty quickly who finds out
That’s what I am hoping!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back