LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Would love to come if not for the snow,cold ,falling over,bruises :ROFLMAO:and old age- Tried it once in my 20's lasted one morning then retired for the apres ski.:wine::wine:

I was on the nursery slopes 1000 feet up and instructor didn't tell us how to stop- just had to fall over before the edge:Eeek:
Hope you all have a great time in the snow::bigsmile:
Lucille

Lucile, you and Dave would love it. Although Cold its forecast for sun sun and sun. Dry air, dry Martini and dry humour :ROFLMAO:
However doesn't look like we will need French speakers at this resort :Sad:
So may be next time :thumb:

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Well we arrived back from this great skiing trip safe n sound and all in one piece,

Thank you goes to the Haganaps for arranging this trip and leading the way there and finding a gem of a place to ski.....:thumb::thumb: It was our first time staying on aires::bigsmile:::bigsmile: and for the lovely gift of a special bottle of bubbly with my name on it .......... Champers .....a treasure to keep xx

Thanks also to the rest of the gang for such great moments and laughs also to Ash and Lynn for leading us home safely and showing us how to get to the calais aire as we could never find it (easy i know once you have done it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:) also for keeping us well fed

Havent had a chance yet to post some pics but will soon

We came back sunburnt too --- well at least on our faces :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Cant wait till next years outing

John n Kath x

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Well we arrived back from this great skiing trip safe n sound and all in one piece,

Thank goodness for that...:thumb: ...it always worries me when my Chief Mechanic is away from the Sennybridge HQ...

Hope Gareth (and Mr Phillips) kept things running smoothly...:winky:

JJ

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Thank goodness for that...:thumb: ...it always worries me when my Chief Mechanic is away from the Sennybridge HQ...

Hope Gareth (and Mr Phillips) kept things running smoothly...:winky:

JJ

See JJ, now I know. all week I wondered why neither of my co travellers would not come skiing with me and opted for the more gentle Nordic Skiing approach down the nursery slopes.. All along they were just protecting your van and lifestyle by ensuring that John came home safe and sound to the only garage in Wales that could possibly look after your wagon. On top of that, add John's attempt's to poison me with Alcohol and Kaths attempts at hiding my ski gloves and hence sending me 3100 meters up the mountain with nothing more than a pair of tinsulate 99p Aldi gloves, it all begins to make sense.
there's a conspiracy going on:Cool:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Well Haggers... Fair enough... we all have our different callings in life and I am delighted to learn John and Kath have taken their responsibilities to their clients seriously...:winky:

...the Wagon might have to go down to the Algarve this week and thanks to JD Repairs of Sennybridge I know it will purr all the way there and back...:thumb: (not that I will hear it over the 2,000 track stereo system fitted by... you´ve guessed it... JD Repairs of Sennybrige.) :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

JJ :Cool:

PS. I am in no way connected with JD Repairs of Sennybridge other than as a satisfied customer and occasional beer tasting companion of the MD.:RollEyes:

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09

We looked after them both jj , mind you Kath is a nutter on them slopes ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Who ??? Moi!!!.........never!

Very good fun though, wahoo Steve n Lynn wait till next year the gauntlet has been thrown for next year's ski trip xxx

Oct 27, 2007
Near Dartford
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Since 2005
Having perused the videos of the skiing trip It looks like you had a fabulous time.

I wish that I had the courage and knees to go with you.

Sonja

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
See JJ, now I know. all week I wondered why neither of my co travellers would not come skiing with me and opted for the more gentle Nordic Skiing approach down the nursery slopes.. All along they were just protecting your van and lifestyle by ensuring that John came home safe and sound to the only garage in Wales that could possibly look after your wagon. On top of that, add John's attempt's to poison me with Alcohol and Kaths attempts at hiding my ski gloves and hence sending me 3100 meters up the mountain with nothing more than a pair of tinsulate 99p Aldi gloves, it all begins to make sense.
there's a conspiracy going on:Cool:

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Paul at least your gloves were toasty warm after me drying them , Johns gloves were still wet n cold in a cupboard ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back