Any ideas....need replacement sink unit?? (1 Viewer)

Camshaft

Free Member
Nov 8, 2014
Wirral, Merseyside
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Scout
Exp
since 2000
Having followed the trail of the damp into the bathroom and stripped all wood structures, units, etc. oh and the ceiling of course!!! I have re-structured, damp proofed and redecorated now I find I need a new sink unit. Need might be a bit strong, I would like a new one!! The unit I have taken out needs refurbing, do I respray? do I replace the taps and do without shower (takes up too much room anyway)? suggestions please!

M-J

Jan 15, 2019
Cambridgeshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Rapido 986F
Exp
Getting there!
What space do you have to fill?

Are you looking for a like for like replacement?

Pictures?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Camshaft

Camshaft

Free Member
Nov 8, 2014
Wirral, Merseyside
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Scout
Exp
since 2000
ideally like for like, although it is amazing how much of the cubicle it takes up, you don't realise until you take everything out. I know we can do without the shower system the cubicle is too small to use it and meself being the growing lad I am (21 stone and counting) the wife has had me install an outside shower!! Anyway I digress, the unit that was in measures 26" x 26" and 2ft high.

Mar 16, 2010
Carmarthenshire
Funster No
MH
In between
Exp
Since 1988
Derek at GRP leisure in Derby made one for us and for a few others on the forum he is very reasonable and does a good job.

OP
OP
Camshaft

Camshaft

Free Member
Nov 8, 2014
Wirral, Merseyside
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Scout
Exp
since 2000
Thanks for links. Have looked at O'Leary's for the complete unit but for some reason they don't deliver.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back