Any Hymer Club International members here? (1 Viewer)

T

Tackle man

Deleted User
After my recent purchase of a new Hymer Exsis i688 motorhome I joined the above club. my welcome pack arrived today (friday).
Are there any other members here? :cool::cool:

Mousy

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 13, 2013
Sa15 2DG
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840 Merc auto
Exp
Since 2013
We've just driven the 3 1/2 hours each way trip to Travel World. 30 hymer vans having a rally in their car park. You could easily make friends there.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

WAG2CRU

Free Member
May 31, 2012
Argyll
Funster No
MH
Hymer B654SL Star Edition
Exp
since2012
Yes I am a member of the Hymer club, discount on Hab service more than covers the membership, as with all things, most owners are very friendly and then there are some who are best avoided!

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Far too posh for a mere Hymer my dear.......

OP
OP
T

Tackle man

Deleted User
Yes I am a member of the Hymer club, discount on Hab service more than covers the membership, as with all things, most owners are very friendly and then there are some who are best avoided!
So as I've said on another thread, people are like liquorice allsorts ..... Some are nice but others are best left in the bag. ::bigsmile:::bigsmile::boxing:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

OP
OP
T

Tackle man

Deleted User
all the Hymer owners well most with fun are lovely just the ones I have met out on the road are a different animal,
bill
Well I hope we meet up Bill, I hope you will add Irene and me to your "lovely" list, as for the others .... ignore! (y)(y)

Andy

Free Member
May 25, 2014
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
Have been thinking of joining,............not really found much info on them, though; as an elderly Hymer owner, (the van not me !) does it tick any boxes,.......or is it aimed/geared for newer models etc ?

Anyways, as others have alredy said, Fun is where I'm at :)

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
We have probably got more Hymer Owners on Fun than in Hymer International, lots of knowledgable owners willing to give info, though we have found Hymer International to be a friendly group, when chatting to them.

Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
I've had Hymers for 20 odd years and currently have an Exsis I562. Never bothered with HCI and latterly all is on here.

Middy42

Free Member
Jan 13, 2013
Fleetwood
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since the 70s
Hi to you, I along with 29 others are on a rally at Travelworld. I have run Rallies in France and Spain for the HCI, offered to do one for the Funsters in Montpon next year, and was really surprised at the very little interest shown. But if you are at Travelworld come and say hello.

Barrie

Apr 21, 2009
East Cowes, PO32 6RU
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
Caravan since 1970, motorhome or RV since 1999 then back to a caravan in 2017.
When we had our 694 we were members and thoroughly enjoyed being so. Did several rallies and learnt a lot about Hymers. Had to leave when we changed to an RV and am now a member of TREK Tracks for their camaraderie and technical advice - have not rallied with them yet as I cannot get the TREK on the plane as hand luggage!

Mousy

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 13, 2013
Sa15 2DG
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840 Merc auto
Exp
Since 2013
Hi Martin, no we just went up for the day. Met Karl, had a good look at a lot of vans, but nothing for us at the moment. Wanting an automatic restricts our choices. Still thinking either an Arto or hymer.

It was getting busy there, hymer rally in the car park which made us smile and of course the launch event.

Hope you have a good day.

May 12, 2011
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Hymer
When we purchased our Hymer in Preston at Brownhills, at the same time there was a member of HCI also picking up their van, they introduced themselves, told us about HCI and then went on to be thoroughly obnoxious, put us off completely. Perhaps we should reconsider. If I can slightly wander off topic, apologies....
Travelworld at Telford I have found to be an excellent company, the Edwards family always take a lot of care of everyone and Karl Hudson very patient and helpful. When my headlight unit disintegrated, Annabel Edwards had it replaced free of charge despite the van being out of warranty and I had never been a customer of theirs!
When it comes to Hymer advice, when CatsPyjamas decided to buy a Hymer at Malvern show this year, she soon went for the world record of how many funsters can you get in a Hymer at one time, all checking it out, much to the amusement of other showgoers.

Nov 5, 2011
Gironde, France
Funster No
MH
A-Class
Exp
5 years
We're HCI members & have a 2012 Exis i578. Only been on HCI rally-that was the Thursford Christmas spectacular & was great fun. # leg in April has put the mockers on holidays or rallies for the time being.

The HCI Google group is an excellent source of Hymer specific information, as is Fun of course.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back