Any 'hidden gem' campsites on Southern French Coast? (1 Viewer)

Addie

Trader - Motorhome Wifi
Oct 15, 2011
York
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
We've called off our trip to Croatia as we've heard from several people we know that are down there that the weather has taken a turn for the worst and so after a fantastic weekend on Lake Bled, Slovenia, we turned back West and are presently sat on the Italian/French border. You know the campsite, train track running between the site and the beach - but hey, it was 12c and raining this morning and now its 30 degrees and clear skies.

Thing is - I'm not a big fan of the South of France. I must be getting old - I just want our own marked pitch for a week a stones throw from the beach and if possible a decent restaurant nearby as I'm 30 on Saturday!

Any suggestions? We'd be most grateful as I've spent an hour on the ACSI website and our own pushpins and can't make my mind up :(

Thanks in advance!

Adam & Sophie

P.S. Motorhome WiFi is still dispatching orders placed online and I'm still responding to e-mails although instead of 20-30 minutes it might be 2-3 days.

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
we stayed on a small site about a mile walk from antibes which is a great place for a birthday meal la rossilian i think it was called

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back