Free Member
Jan 4, 2012
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Second time around.
I'm thinking of coming over as a day visitor tomorrow, but wondered if there are many stalls selling kit such as solar panels and satnavs, as opposed to motorhomes and larger items. Can somebody who is there please post and let me know.
Cheers John

S

stagman

Deleted User
I'm thinking of coming over as a day visitor tomorrow, but wondered if there are many stalls selling kit such as solar panels and satnavs, as opposed to motorhomes and larger items. Can somebody who is there please post and let me know.
Cheers John

Personaly I wouldn't bother with the Stratford show as far going to buy kit , for the last few years it just gets worse , last year was absolutely terrible a con charging you to go in .Keep your cash for Malvern or Shepton .:thumb:

Mar 21, 2009
Harwich, Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
4 years
Same here - not worth the trip! Wanted to buy some windblockers but even they are not here, they would have done a bomb with the wind we've got !

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Cheers John

Solar,Ha.
There's a trader doing solar fitted for only 600, what was one of our guy's doing it for, 350. Same wattage.

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
John. Save your petrol not worth the bother.
If u want solar i can give you all the info for diy. 80w would be about £140. Back on sunday afternoon.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Shepton is usually good for Gear, ain't been to Malvern so can't comment........:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back