LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2012
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
Yes we have, a couple of short stays, nice site, lots of long stay multi nationals, friendly staff, good facilities, large pitches, not very shady but that's good in the winter months.
Site is a little remote, but cycling and walking should give you chance to find all you need in the way of supplies, and restaurants. We like this site and prefer it to the others in this area. Happy travels.

MikeD

Free Member
Dec 21, 2011
London
Funster No
MH
IH PVC
Exp
Since 2012
We stayed at Zahora during the autumn last year and that coast is a lovely area, lovely walks and beautiful sunsets across the sea. (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
Come a few more miles through Conil and towards Canos de Meca and join us at Camping Pinar San Jose in Zahora. The rate at present is €285 a month if you stay for 3 months or over. A little bit more for 1 or 2 months. It's also in the ACSI book.
You'd be very welcome!

OP
OP
Coolbeanz
Feb 26, 2013
Pinar de Campoverde, Spain
Funster No
MH
Giottiline T60
Exp
Since March 2013
I was looking at camping Pinar last night funnily enough. Luckily for me I don't drink gin but I am partial to the odd bottle or 3 of Soberano!! :beerchug:

After my recent visit to a french hairdresser (read my September blog!!) I don't have enough hair left to put hairspray on :doh: so it sounds like it might be the place to visit :rofl:

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
Sounds like you'd fit in here in Zahora! Although by March a lot of people are starting to leave for UK. We stay until mid April and leave when it starts getting too hot for us! Can't you come any earlier???

OP
OP
Coolbeanz
Feb 26, 2013
Pinar de Campoverde, Spain
Funster No
MH
Giottiline T60
Exp
Since March 2013
Sounds like you'd fit in here in Zahora! Although by March a lot of people are starting to leave for UK. We stay until mid April and leave when it starts getting too hot for us! Can't you come any earlier???
We are heading off to Goa for 3 months on 18th November for some super hot sun and some super hot curries at super cheap prices so we won't get there until mid March. However we then have no plans for the next few years so can go wherever.....(y). Looking forward to putting more names to faces over a glass or two :beerchug: when we arrive in March.

Dazzlin

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 31, 2012
La Marina, Costa Blanca.
Funster No
MH
1986 Hymer A Class
Exp
From 2013
San Lucar de Barrameda a smidge further down has a free aire about 20ft from the estuary. Great traditional spanish town with plenty of shops etc.
Stayed 3 weeks may 2014. Will be back after Maroc 2015.

Nov 6, 2008
Ramsey, Isle of Man.
Funster No
MH
Coachmen Concord 300TS
Exp
8 years with an RV
We stayed at camping roche last winter for a month. Very nice place, quiet, a little remote, and good value. My brother stays there for most of the winter in his Winnebago Journey. It's his fourth year there, so it can't be bad.

Craig

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp

Let us know if your calling in on us, we will go and empty mercadona vino tinto stock pile. :LOL:. Bob.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back