Any experience- Weinsberg Carabus 600 DQ (1 Viewer)

Jul 11, 2009
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
Concorde Compact
Exp
Since I was 18.... 1996....
Hi all.

we have put a deposit down on a potential new camper to replace our Concorde Compact arriving I n May - not seen it yet !

On paper it seems to have everything we want and need and I can stand up in it ,which none of the standard height Ducato’s like Hymer Etc I have been able to.

Does anyone have any experience of these vans ?

Reviews seem good , I appreciate that we are moving from a Concorde built like a brick outhouse to a “lower “ van. But we don’t like all the fancy extras etc just want solid ,comfortable and plain interior !

I really wanted a VW Grand California but poor Payload killed that one !
Thanks ,

Daniel.

Oct 24, 2019
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Caracompact 600 MEG
Exp
5 years
Our Caracompact not a PVC, but in terms of build quality and general specifications we are very happy with Weinsberg as a brand. Part of Knaus group and lots of kit similar to that range, but having less “ bells and whistles “ it gave us a bigger payload.

OP
OP
danielf
Jul 11, 2009
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
Concorde Compact
Exp
Thanks mapman

confirmed some of my impressions. We saw a low roof one last year and it seemed well put together.
Bells and whistles are great but if they have them already I would have no tinkering to do !
Daniel

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Not sure if it was the same model but we had a wee nosey in one while buying our new Knaus, I thought they looked pretty good quality for the price. At the time we had a Possl PVC and I’d say it was similar without having a good dig around our any research.
Knaus also own Morello so you could say you’re upgrading from your Concorde 😂😂

OP
OP
danielf
Jul 11, 2009
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
Concorde Compact
Exp
Not sure if it was the same model but we had a wee nosey in one while buying our new Knaus, I thought they looked pretty good quality for the price. At the time we had a Possl PVC and I’d say it was similar without having a good dig around our any research.
Knaus also own Morello so you could say you’re upgrading from your Concorde 😂😂
Good to know thank you !

I hope we like it when it gets here !

Daniel

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back