nobby

Free Member
Jun 12, 2015
kent
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
recently had ours stolen and the two extra cushions that make up the front bed were in the house so we still have them but as they are no good to us now.Would like to give them to someone to use rather than chuck them out.I would say they are in excellent condition don't think previous owners used them and I as the second owner only used them once.

OP
OP
nobby

nobby

Free Member
Jun 12, 2015
kent
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
Got nothing to go in lol
They are a great van you won't be disappointed with it the Mercedes chassis and power make it nice to drive,would say having it up graded to 3850kg is a good idea and also makes tax cheaper

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 26, 2016
Stafford
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt, B class
Exp
New
Hello, we got ours in July - so before your loss, I wondered if you had looked into uprating to 3850kg and did it look easy?

Got nothing to go in lol
They are a great van you won't be disappointed with it the Mercedes chassis and power make it nice to drive,would say having it up graded to 3850kg is a good idea and also makes tax cheaper

OP
OP
nobby

nobby

Free Member
Jun 12, 2015
kent
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
Hello, we got ours in July - so before your loss, I wondered if you had looked into uprating to 3850kg and did it look easy?
Ours was already uprated when we got it. There is a company that does it for you it is a good idea as it saves money on tax only £165 when done

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back