Anti-social Behaviour At Meets (1 Viewer)

Ethle the wondervan

Free Member
Mar 13, 2015
Peak District
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
One year
M

Have always wondered why people who are vegetarian,then spend their time manufacturing or buying fake sausages, pies etc. let it go people.

I agree (for a change)

I am a pastey faced vegeteranian weakling and I have never understood why some products are marketed as fake animal parts.

Dinky Dinosaurs are OK tho', it's so difficult to get fresh dinosaur these days.

schojac

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Cambridgeshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
new in 2009
TOTALLY AGREE!

I'll captain the disposal team - promise I will do a good job :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Well all those who went on the ride out had a LOVELY breakfast cooked for them at the 50's style diner we stopped at !!

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Is that something to do with this new fangled lolspeak I read about in the Telegraph?

Disgusted

Noooo...A well known German budget supermarket chain that sells excellent Croissants for 29p? (a hell of a lot cheaper then anywhere else!)

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
My dear chap...

Avoid Lidl at all costs... full of poor people...

JJ :cool:

Noooo..full of SMART people no longer prepared to be ripped off by the big 3?

are you a Tesco shareholder perchance? read and weep!:giggle:

Last edited:
OP
OP
peterc10
Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
I might consider letting one of my people's junior assistants visit a Lidl's in a crisis as long as he rebagged the purchases in a Sotherby's case.

JJ :cool:
Ah now I understand. This Lidl must be something like that Waitrose that the chattering classes go to for their supplies.

In that case I agree entirely with the sentiments of young JJ here. A man of my own heart

Disgusted

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Still not sure I understand. Is this anything to do with buying the supplies? If so I thought they come from Harrods.
Buying supplies ?
What is this buying ?
I was under the impression Harrods simply delivered our needs.. You mean our staff have been spending money and Harrods do not simply supply us genteel folk with our needs ?

I find this VERY hard to believe.. that would involve filthy lucre which we NEVER talk about and is only for 'other' people.

OP
OP
peterc10
Jul 5, 2013
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
Mr Jaws (not sure if you still use the Sir or, like me, you have dropped it),

I am afraid that ever since that awful Egyptian owned it Harrods has demanded payment even from the likes of us I am told.

You are going to have to ask your mem sahb about the finer points of this. In a well ordered household like yours I am sure she gets the housekeeper to run through the accounts with her each year? Mine always does. She often can't understand what the woman is talking about, but she tells me that smiling and nodding always works. And, the mem sahb says, picking on some random figure to ask the housekeeper to try to explain always keeps them on their toes.

Enough said about the whole grubby business.

Wyaye wires

Free Member
Sep 13, 2009
Berwickshire
Funster No
MH
A class Neisman Bischoff
Exp
since July 2009
Is that young Binky Barclay? He was my fag at school. Made the most wonderful toasted teacakes.

I reckon it is good sir...

It must have been the severe arse wallopings you gave him that turned him against serious exploitation of the peasants methinks...

Oct 20, 2013
South Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Yes
No, you have lost me there. I am afraid I was never very good at the grubby business of trade. That's why Daddy left me so much money.

Disgusted

For all those of you that don't know, Peter and Angela are our parents. They abandoned us at Thetford yesterday - we were to be fostered by @cruiser (that didn't end well either)- we were left with 3p to last us the week, and they ran off with the Child Benefit book.

Abandoned of Norfolk :cry::cry:

Aug 23, 2012
Corton, Lowestoft
Funster No
MH
Campervan
Exp
10 years m/h, plus 15 years caravan......
This weekend I attended a fun meet in Thetford. However whilst there I was appalled by the anti-sociable behaviour of a minority of funsters who insisted upon frying bacon in the morning. Do they not realise the adverse effect the smell of this has upon those of us of a delicate disposition who, for all sorts of reasons, are confined to cereals for breakfast. I have noticed this before at other meets but this practice seems to becoming more widespread of late.

I myself was so inconvenienced that I had to switch my large generator on so that the diesel fumes could act as a masking agent against the smell.

Surely we cannot let this go on any longer? Can I suggest that in the future a check point is set up at the entrance to all meets and rallies to enable all fridges to be searched and the offending articles removed and confiscated. I can, if our great and wise leader wishes, organise a disposal service for the confiscated articles at a very reasonable price. Only by this method will we be rid of this scourge.

Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells
I too am disgusted with the smell of the lovely cooking bacon, sniffing it while I ate my porridge, I was so disgusted that I revolted by cooking bacon, fresh eggs, muchrooms, tomatoes, new potatoes for my Sunday breakfast, to last me till the roast dinner in the clubhouse.
I will also assist in manning the checkpoint & also dispose of the said confiscated items.

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
I had to endure a bacon and egg sarnie without the said egg as the chucks we keep out back hadn't produced, time the damn things went for the pot don't you know!

OP
OP
peterc10
Jul 5, 2013
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
For all those of you that don't know, Peter and Angela are our parents. They abandoned us at Thetford yesterday - we were to be fostered by @cruiser (that didn't end well either)- we were left with 3p to last us the week, and they ran off with the Child Benefit book.

Abandoned of Norfolk :cry::cry:
We demand a DNA test. And all of you who know Dawn B will understand why.

We do our best to help these poor destitute people living in the tied cottages on our estate and this is how they repay us.

Jan 16, 2014
Harleston, Harleston, Norfolk, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class, Autotrail Scout
Exp
Oct, 2013
You Sir, and people of a similar attitude are the reason for the peasants revolt of 1381, (some of us haven't forgotten(Old MO)) and the motivation for a re-enactment of the said revolt. Kentish rebels ARISE.

Downtrodden of the Royal Borough of Tunbridge Wells.

Inspired by the sermons of the radical cleric John Ball, and led by Wat Tyler, a contingent of Kentish rebels advanced on London. They were met at Blackheath by representatives of the royal government, who unsuccessfully attempted to persuade them to return home. King Richard II, then aged 14, retreated to the safety of the Tower of London, but most of the royal forces were abroad or in northern England. On 13 June, the rebels entered London and, joined by many local townsfolk, attacked the gaols, destroyed the Savoy Palace, set fire to law books and buildings in the Temple, and killed anyone associated with the royal government. The following day, Richard met the rebels at Mile End and acceded to most of their demands, including the abolition of serfdom. Meanwhile, rebels entered the Tower of London, killing the Lord Chancellor and the Lord High Treasurer, whom they found inside.

All monies donated towards this worthy cause will be gratefully received. Please send monies to

The Dawn B Orphan Fund

OP
OP
peterc10
Jul 5, 2013
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
You Sir, and people of a similar attitude are the reason for the peasants revolt of 1381, (some of us haven't forgotten(Old MO)) and the motivation for a re-enactment of the said revolt. Kentish rebels ARISE.

Downtrodden of the Royal Borough of Tunbridge Wells.

Inspired by the sermons of the radical cleric John Ball, and led by Wat Tyler, a contingent of Kentish rebels advanced on London. They were met at Blackheath by representatives of the royal government, who unsuccessfully attempted to persuade them to return home. King Richard II, then aged 14, retreated to the safety of the Tower of London, but most of the royal forces were abroad or in northern England. On 13 June, the rebels entered London and, joined by many local townsfolk, attacked the gaols, destroyed the Savoy Palace, set fire to law books and buildings in the Temple, and killed anyone associated with the royal government. The following day, Richard met the rebels at Mile End and acceded to most of their demands, including the abolition of serfdom. Meanwhile, rebels entered the Tower of London, killing the Lord Chancellor and the Lord High Treasurer, whom they found inside.

All monies donated towards this worthy cause will be gratefully received. Please send monies to

The Dawn B Orphan Fund
I knew it was always going to be dangerous to let Mike have a computer that was connected to the internet.

All of this is a smokescreen put up by defiant bacon eaters trying to deflect us from our just cause of outlawing their disgusting habit of wafting bacon fumes over those of us who have not partaken of the said bacon. Let us not be swayed from our just cause by these ramblings.

And anyway the peasants have always been revolting.

Oct 20, 2013
South Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Yes
Hello Mother, hello Father, was it you that loosened the wheel nuts on our mh so you could get rid of us ?

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Mr Jaws (not sure if you still use the Sir or, like me, you have dropped it)
I think all he's dropped is a 'clanger'!! :LOL:

Aug 30, 2012
Home of the war horse
Funster No
MH
burstnar T640
Exp
This weekend I attended a fun meet in Thetford. However whilst there I was appalled by the anti-sociable behaviour of a minority of funsters who insisted upon frying bacon in the morning. Do they not realise the adverse effect the smell of this has upon those of us of a delicate disposition who, for all sorts of reasons, are confined to cereals for breakfast. I have noticed this before at other meets but this practice seems to becoming more widespread of late.

I myself was so inconvenienced that I had to switch my large generator on so that the diesel fumes could act as a masking agent against the smell.

Surely we cannot let this go on any longer? Can I suggest that in the future a check point is set up at the entrance to all meets and rallies to enable all fridges to be searched and the offending articles removed and confiscated. I can, if our great and wise leader wishes, organise a disposal service for the confiscated articles at a very reasonable price. Only by this method will we be rid of this scourge.

Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells
So is it true you are running the genney on recycled :)chip fat :eek::)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back