Another Spreadsheet request please (1 Viewer)

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
I have looked through the ready made office excel versions but cant find one suitable. What I am after is a ready made spreadsheet that will store everything from my household insurance Motorhome fun subs due dates birthdays anniversaries to my MOT with dates and reminders when they are due, somethin that can be added to or amended. I could probably knock one up myself but a nice professional display would be better. Thanks.....(y)

Last edited:
R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
MS Outlook would do this perfectly, plus it would manage your contacts and email, irrespective of your email host

Dec 23, 2014
South Somerset
Funster No
MH
Carthago C-Line I 50
Exp
Since 2009
I agree with @Robert Clark but you could also use Google Calendar and its associate programs. However, I use Microsoft Money 2005 UK, an old program that is now free to download. It will take a lot of initial setting up but once running does all that you want and much much more.

PS an old fashioned diary and pen may also work :unsure:.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
IMG_0707.JPG

Feb 21, 2016
Uk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
My butler and estate manager sees to all that type of thing,he’s awfully good at. I find it all rather a bore, so it’s important that one has help at hand. Surprised that you don’t have that option buttons,or maybe a “girl friday” if one can’t stretch to a butler.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back