Free Member
Nov 17, 2011
Burnley
Funster No
MH
Hymer B534
Exp
Hello:Smile:

My name is Susie, live in lancashire and MH with partner, 2 kids and the worlds largest and maddest chocolate labrador.

Bought an old Hymer B534 on a C plate in October as an first MH but absolutely love her. We've named her Henrietta

Already pretty obsessed. Would be on the road all the time if I could but work interferes:Sad:

Now we have the heater working, can't wait to do some wildcamping:thumb:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Bought an old Hymer B534 on a C plate in October as an first MH but absolutely love her.

And maybe your best MH, those Hymers were built when quality ruled rather than style. Look after it, they don't make them like that any more.

OP
OP
S

Su51bfc

Free Member
Nov 17, 2011
Burnley
Funster No
MH
Hymer B534
Exp
Yes don't worry, she is being spoilt rotten!

got a few jobs to do and she's just had a new windscreen. The build quality is excellent- after 26 years she is doing very well:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Yes don't worry, she is being spoilt rotten!

got a few jobs to do and she's just had a new windscreen. The build quality is excellent- after 26 years she is doing very well:Smile:

With that attitude you should be able to run it for years and then sell at a profit.

Often a FUN meet looks like a Hymer convention. The Boss is a satisfied owner.

We have a Burstner ( Hymer Group ), again German build quality, the only one we'd change it for would be that type of Hymer. But we've done so much to this it would be very hard to move on. You are heading in the same direction.

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Hi Susie,and :welcomefunster: sounds like you've fallen on your feet, praise indeed if Hilldweller says it's a good-un then rest assured its a good-un. Have FUN ..Griff

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi Susie, welcome to Fun, as been said Hymer are a great van with loads of character, I am sure you will get lots of pleasure from yours, welcome aboard.:welcomefunster:

aba

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
dec 2009
hi and welcome to the fun.
just watch out for the nutters on ere like that yosser hughes :Blush: they'll give you a right good laugh.

Jul 28, 2010
The world
Funster No
MH
Small car
Exp
:welcomefunster: to the club
Hello:Smile:

My name is Susie, live in lancashire and MH with partner, 2 kids and the worlds largest and maddest chocolate labrador.

Bought an old Hymer B534 on a C plate in October as an first MH but absolutely love her. We've named her Henrietta

Already pretty obsessed. Would be on the road all the time if I could but work interferes:Sad:

Now we have the heater working, can't wait to do some wildcamping:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back