Another newbie to bother you all...... (1 Viewer)

Oct 2, 2020
Woking, Surrey
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache 634
Exp
Since 2020
Hi everyone. Just purchased my first MoHO. Its a Autotrail Apache 634 on a 2016 plate. Already had a few days away to get to see what all those buttons do. I must admit it all seems very complicated but I guess it gets easier with time.
So far I have conquered the gas/electric heating and the gas/electric boiler etc.

However - and I am not desperate to watch TV - it comes with an Oyster dish, a blade looking TV ariel and drop down Avtex TV. So-far with a little fiddling I have managed to get absolutely nothing on the TV at all. So I see there is a forum chapter on that stuff. Something to search through when away next.

I am going to be a bit of a nuisance on the forum as I like to know how everything works - not just "getting by". So I apologise upfront for my constant questions.

I hope to meet some of you over the next few years on this new adventure for me and the missus! Thanks for listening...... ;) Alan

Feb 5, 2020
Crosby
Funster No
MH
Smileo 202
Exp
Was a Newbie but getting the hang of it now.
:welc:
From me and her from Merseyside, still finding bits I didn't know in our MH.

Top Dog

Free Member
Aug 27, 2020
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
None at present
Exp
David has 6 years experience as a full-timer in Australia (2002-2008). RV: "Winnebago Longreach".
Exciting time Alan! Welcome to the fun.

AndyPK

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 7, 2015
Cirencester
Funster No
MH
None……..!
Exp
Motorhoming since 2015......
Welcome from damp and dreary Ciren!

(y) 🌧