Jul 23, 2021
Dublin, Ireland
Funster No
MH
Transit Mk8
Exp
I'm a newbie.
Hi folks,

Just joined up and haven't even finished camper build yet. Converting a Mk8 Transit left hand drive for travel through France, Spain & Portugal this autumn hopefully. Forced to close recording studio business after 28 years so taking some time out. Have really enjoyed the forum so far. Thanks for accepting me!

Nov 9, 2019
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Family Matters Hello GIF

Apr 26, 2015
Ottershaw
Funster No
MH
Hymer S820
Exp
First motorhome May 2021
Welcome, very sorry to hear about your studio, it's been a very tough time for Musicians and related businesses but I hope you enjoy your motorhome.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Rover59
Jul 23, 2021
Dublin, Ireland
Funster No
MH
Transit Mk8
Exp
I'm a newbie.
Welcome, very sorry to hear about your studio, it's been a very tough time for Musicians and related businesses but I hope you enjoy your motorhome.
Thank you for that. I'm one of the lucky ones, I got to do a job I loved for 40 years.

Apr 26, 2015
Ottershaw
Funster No
MH
Hymer S820
Exp
First motorhome May 2021
Thank you for that. I'm one of the lucky ones, I got to do a job I loved for 40 years.
Your very welcome, can I offer a small piece of advice? Transits do not have the best locks and are quite desirable to some people, if you can, fit deadlocks and some other security features it may be sufficient to make those people look for an easier target elsewhere. If you try the search facility there are lots of threads on alarms and other security options on here, and don't be afraid to ask questions, most members here will be only to happy to help.

OP
OP
Rover59
Jul 23, 2021
Dublin, Ireland
Funster No
MH
Transit Mk8
Exp
I'm a newbie.
Your very welcome, can I offer a small piece of advice? Transits do not have the best locks and are quite desirable to some people, if you can, fit deadlocks and some other security features it may be sufficient to make those people look for an easier target elsewhere. If you try the search facility there are lots of threads on alarms and other security options on here, and don't be afraid to ask questions, most members here will be only to happy to help.
Thank you Chris, you are very kind. I will definitely follow up on that.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back