Another deserter! FUN is where it's at! (1 Viewer)

F

Florrie

Deleted User
Hello all,

Firstly, great site! Really love the layout and looking the posts it seems to be a friendly place too!

I am a member of the 'other one', although haven't been on for some time as I've been very busy. :ROFLMAO: I have recently just resubscribed to it, :Doh: mainly for the rallies which is how I heard about this site! I signed up for Newark with the other one, and the show organiser asked me which group I was with!

About me: I have a young son Robert, an (old) husband Kev and an Autoquest 130. Newark will probably be our first venture of the year so hopefully we will be able to wander along and say hi to some of you guys whilst we're there!:thumb:

Kerry

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Hi Florrie

Welcome to Fun and look forward to meeting you at Newark.

We have a very active meets and Rallies calendar bottom right of home page which might interest you:winky:

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Florrie

Welcome to the Fun :thumb:
There are quite a few members on here who still have a foot in both camps, its nothing to worry about.
Lots of friendly people here, I am sure you will be made most welcome if you walk over to see us at Newark.

Brian

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Florrie, welcome to the Fun, its a great place to be::bigsmile:

Please do pop over and see us at Newark, I think there will be around 40 members there:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Hi Florrie welcome to the fun
Your first post and I note 3 errors
1.Your not a deserter your a saved soul :ROFLMAO:
2.You need and old Son not a young one:ROFLMAO:
3. You need a young husband not an old one :thumb:
Please do come over and see us, bring a glass each
Geo

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
hi welcome to the forum florrie:Smile: load of names old and new on here got a question just ask :thumb:

RAY

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Hello all,

I signed up for Newark with the other one, and the show organiser asked me which group I was with!

Kerry

You could always send the tickets back and tell them they must have mis-heard you on the phone and can they send replacements for the FUN rally :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Welcome to the site Kerry......I am sure you will enjoy any time you spend here ::bigsmile:

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
welcome welcome

:Smile:hi florrie, you can't go wong with this site, the rallies are great, lots of driendly folk, do pop over to see us at newark you will be very welcome,see u soon
ruth::bigsmile:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
You could always send the tickets back and tell them they must have mis-heard you on the phone and can they send replacements for the FUN rally :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Welcome to the site Kerry......I am sure you will enjoy any time you spend here ::bigsmile:

Or just ask Gina to transfer you over?:winky:

OP
OP
F

Florrie

Deleted User
Thanks all for your warm welcome! There's lots of names I recognise already, I'm now off to have a gander at some of the posts and the rally section!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back