Another batch of cheap 3 broadband sims. (1 Viewer)

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
I think Minxy should refund you all and wait for the sims to arrive, and i'll give her £19 each for em

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Zepp

Free Member
Jun 22, 2008
Roaming
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years
I will wait but it looks like we will be on the tunnel before it comes

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
So lads, @Minxy Girl , Especially, what are we doing waiting or going for a refund, who has got the earliest delivery date?

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
Mine is supposed to be the 12th. I am away now until end of the month so will not know until then if it has arrived. I propose to wait and see. How long have I got to get refund after it is supposed to have arrived?

In the meantime I will keep an eye on this thread.

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Have the long delivery dates been designed to take you past any claim cut off dates???

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Somat funny going off me thinks:Eeek: with e-bay just clicked on a Huawei mobile wifi unit from a guy with 100% feed back and that too has jst popped into my purchased list with a 10 day delivery time.:doh:
Is e-bay playing silly bu**ers with new default settings catching a few folk out, or is there a more sinister reason:pray:

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Somat funny going off me thinks:Eeek: with e-bay just clicked on a Huawei mobile wifi unit from a guy with 100% feed back and that too has jst popped into my purchased list with a 10 day delivery time.:doh:
Is e-bay playing silly bu**ers with new default settings catching a few folk out, or is there a more sinister reason:pray:
Mine genuinely didn't quote a delivery time, it just said Royal Mail first class, and if you go back to it, it still doesn't, only shows up after payment has been taken.:(

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Have the long delivery dates been designed to take you past any claim cut off dates???
Well it says thirty days but if he keeps dragging his feet and as some have said they won't be here to see if it's come they might miss out, there's got to be some scam somewhere else why do it:doh:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
you can't make a claim through the eBay resolution centre until after the delivery date is passed, .. in my case that's 15th July another 11 days.. I'll be in Wales by then .. :mad:

Also, he has no other items listed.. I think he has scarpered with the cash back to Moldova with his wife.. does this explain why he put such a long delivery date?

It's not the £18 .. it's the inconvenience, I wanted the sim for going to Wales.. now I'll need to buy another or go without..

what do you think @Minxy Girl .. still think this guy's kosher ?

Last edited:
Mar 16, 2016
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer S520
Or order from a pukka shop like 7dayshop.com £24.99 inc 3 - 4 days delivery time.

Pete

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Yeah , this is the sort of thing I never get mixed up in, but was carried along by all the others going for it , I thought someone must have checked it out, but the next thing is, ok you eventually get a sim , you put it in your mifi thing and it works, woo hoo they were talking a load of b..... Then three months down the line, it stops, then it's going to be far too long to complain that he's sold you a three gb instead of the 12 that it was supposed to be:(

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Or order from a pukka shop like 7dayshop.com £24.99 inc 3 - 4 days delivery time.

Pete
By the way I usually get mine from Argos , always reasonable and only down the road.

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Yeah , this is the sort of thing I never get mixed up in, but was carried along by all the others going for it , I thought someone must have checked it out, but the next thing is, ok you eventually get a sim , you put it in your mifi thing and it works, woo hoo they were talking a load of b..... Then three months down the line, it stops, then it's going to be far too long to complain that he's sold you a three gb instead of the 12 that it was supposed to be:(

There really isn't much light at the end of your Tunnel is there chaser? :laughing:

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Chaser, If and when the sims arrive, I'll be checking out the packaging against the other unopened 12Gb sim I already have from the Three Store, and if anything looks iffy, I'll lodge a dispute.

Cheers,

Jock. :)

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
There really isn't much light at the end of your Tunnel is there chaser? :laughing:

There is, but it's just a train coming for him.
Have a laugh lads,(y):) OK by me, and I'm not going to keep ranting on here, but can't understand some peoples take on this, they come on here complaining about stuff thats nowt, and yet getting scammed on eBay and they think it's fine, or is it just that they don't like to admit they have been had, I was only trying to help anyone who hadn't cottoned on to this, but if you are happy with it, carry on.

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Have a laugh lads,(y):) OK by me, and I'm not going to keep ranting on here, but can't understand some peoples take on this, they come on here complaining about stuff thats nowt, and yet getting scammed on eBay and they think it's fine, or is it just that they don't like to admit they have been had, I was only trying to help anyone who hadn't cottoned on to this, but if you are happy with it, carry on.
Chaser, many of us are grateful for the "heads up" to a possible scam, but until folks come forward to say that they haven't received their sims within the delivery dates, there's not much we can do. If you and @scotjimland are right, you'll both be acknowledged for your observations and warnings. ;)

Cheers,

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Thank you for that Chaser, have a look back at your own posts though and you'll see why I saw the funny side of it all. First off it didn't seem to bother you and next you want to join forces and group cancel.

I managed to get one for £17.50 but that is to say I've paid £17.50 I haven't received it yet, however if this is a scam then PayPal will sort it and if they can't then I really couldn't give a flying fig, it's not as if it's a king's ransom is it?

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Chaser, many of us are grateful for the "heads up" to a possible scam, but until folks come forward to say that they haven't received their sims within the delivery dates, there's not much we can do. If you and @scotjimland are right, you'll both be acknowledged for your observations and warnings. ;)

Cheers,

There is already 5 who havnt received the sims in his yesterday's and today's feedback.

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
There is already 5 who havnt received the sims in his yesterday's and today's feedback.
Yes, but the seller has auctioned over 160 over the last thirty days or so. I have to wonder why more negative feedback isn't visible, if it is a scam? :eek:

Cheers,

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
You'll be able to say...."told ya so!" then. (y)
I don't want to , told y so, I still have my bid live and hopping for the best , same as you others , but afraid it looks worse all the time , that's all, think about rationally we were taken in by a good deal, but if the cheapest they have ever been is £23, how is he buying them legit, packing them and posting them for £18(n)

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Yes, but the seller has auctioned over 160 over the last thirty days or so. I have to wonder why more negative feedback isn't visible, if it is a scam? :eek:

Cheers,

There's no positive though on this listing:(

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back