Annoyed with Amazon (1 Viewer)

Aug 19, 2013
Wells, Somerset
Funster No
MH
Elddis 115
Exp
since 2004
I was looking for a small dash cam to replace the Jaws one that was in the stolen van. Decided on a Xgody one, and thought I might also try an Xgody truck sat Nav, as discussed on this forum. So I entered Xgody dash cam in the search box. Hundreds of dash cams came up, not one Xgody, many were much more expensive. It's obviously trying to upmarket me and list its own preferred products. There's probably a way round it, but I just feel I'm being manipulated. So I bought from fleebay. Yah boo sucks!

Nov 3, 2013
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Auto Wildax
Exp
C/van since '73 .M/h.2009
Decided on a Xgody one, and thought I might also try an Xgody truck sat Nav, as discussed on this forum. So I entered Xgody dash cam in the search
Hi.
We have an Xgody truck sat nav,the big one. LOVE it. Being a BIT deaf the Graphics.... Brought us through Paris in the middle of the night,the Graphics are MEGA,didn't need the sound. You will NOT be disappointed. Keep on Truckin'.
Tea Bag.

OP
OP
Dorwyn
Aug 19, 2013
Wells, Somerset
Funster No
MH
Elddis 115
Exp
since 2004
Thanks. That's all that I could find, but not the dash cam I initially wanted. I was intending to buy both, but was annoyed at being pushed into buying their choice of products, not mine. It did make me realize that their choice was secondary to mine.

Kelsae2

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 9, 2011
kelso,scottish borders
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2005
Just bought the 9 inch truck XGODY through EBay after waiting on it coming down in price. Not used it yet as the van is in storage for the winter.

denisejoe

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 6, 2014
Warden isle of sheppy
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2004
At the top right you can sort it how you want. There's a choice of Low to High Price, High to Low Price, Average customer Review, Newest Arrivals. The Default is Featured - ie their choice.

It's no big deal to change it.

ctc

Oct 12, 2015
Crowle
Funster No
MH
Hymer b680
Exp
New
You have to be VERY careful with Amazon prices, find the product and compare, especially free delivery which doesn't include post and packing.

OP
OP
Dorwyn
Aug 19, 2013
Wells, Somerset
Funster No
MH
Elddis 115
Exp
since 2004
At the top right you can sort it how you want. There's a choice of Low to High Price, High to Low Price, Average customer Review, Newest Arrivals. The Default is Featured - ie their choice.

It's no big deal to change it.
Thanks. Shame there's no choice for the product you wantšŸ˜„

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back