Anne & Rob - Sedgley West Midlands (1 Viewer)

A

Anne

Deleted User
Hello all!

Rob and I joined the site Oct 07. Which is when we bought our "Neemo" - she is a Peugeot Avantguard 300, 2.0 HDL, and is just 3 years old this Month - our pride and joy!

We have made a few short trips in her - Bewdley, Stourport on Seven --- but will now be making more journeys now that spring is finally here!

We have 5 minature jack russels and a portuguese water dog - hence the reason for the motor home - as not many B&B's will accept 6 dogs!

Rob is a mad keen fisher man - another good reason, as we intend to spent most of our weekends in the lake district, wales & scotland!!

Are there any other "vanners" in our area that are on this site? There are a couple of motorhomes within a few streets - and I am so tempted to knock on their doors and introduce ourselves - but Rob tells me this is simply not done!

Shall continue to visit the site as the info is really helpful, and on occations most amusing!

As complete novices we have a lot to learn!

Anne

Attachments

• Image007.jpg
    Image007.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 36

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Anne and Rob, Welcome to the Fun. :thumb: You will certainly find other Funsters in your area, and we have a full calendar of informal meets and get-togethers where you can meet others.

As for knocking on doors you will find that Motorhomers seem to share the camaraderie that Caravanners used to have years ago. They wave when they pass each other on the road and will always chat if given the opportunity. As for Funsters, well they are a very friendly bunch as I am sure you are about to discover. Please do join in the fun::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

finby

Free Member
Oct 3, 2007
norfolk
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
about 8
Jim has summed it all up very nicely! But welcome from us as well. (Martin & Lynne from Norfolk)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back