LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
We are off for a tour around our local area of Snowdonia North Wales Coast and Anglsey, Does any one have any good spots for some wild camping, we will do a mixture of sites and wild camping, any good places could you either post or pm me

Any secrets will be safe with me :Smile:

OP
OP
Carol

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Its walking through fields with cows in that scares me :whatthe: Ed always say I will be OK, think I must be a wimp.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
We went last year and did North Wales and went on to Anglesey and headed straight to Holyhead and paid for 4 hours parking. We were out within the hour and nothing really enticed us to stay. Admittedly the weather was bad, there was no surf, the road was desolate and the shopping centre abysmal to go with my lack of patience. Fther in law suggested the road that goes up the east side then the north as some nice places but I had enough after an hour ! Good Luck

OP
OP
Carol

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
We went last year and did North Wales and went on to Anglesey and headed straight to Holyhead and paid for 4 hours parking. We were out within the hour and nothing really enticed us to stay. Admittedly the weather was bad, there was no surf, the road was desolate and the shopping center abysmal to go with my lack of patience. Fther in law suggested the road that goes up the east side then the north as some nice places but I had enough after an hour ! Good Luck

I wish you had posted first, would have said the one place on Anglsey I would not recommend it Holyhead, our daughter lived at Rhos Colyn a beautiful bay for 6 years, so we do know it quite well, a lot of beautiful places one of them Church Bay where the is a great CL overlooking the sea and a two minute walk to the Beach and Coastal Path, you can also stay for £2 a night a the nice little harbor of Molfre, in 7 years we never tiered of exploring and know there is a lot more to see, I know there a few good wild camping spots just hoping to find a few more.

If you ever give it another try I would start at Benllech make your way from there, but going on the bypass straight to Holyhead I can see why that would put you off.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back