Android phone virus and maleware help required.... (1 Viewer)

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
I have just spent a couple of hours with my daughter, she has a real problem with her Android phone and tablet, one malware problem I found was DSMLawmo which is giving a third party complete access to her phone internet banking and everything else that comes down the phone line. I've stopper her using anything but a basic none wifi phone and she has been onto her bank and internet providers. Her bank had lost all trace of her account and had to set it up again. Not sure a factory reset will clear her problems but will give that a go if I cant clear it.
Has anyone else come across this DSMLawmo attachment maleware on their Android phone or tablet..?

Oct 1, 2013
Lanzarote
Funster No
MH
Nil by mouth
Exp
Lots
DSMLawmo is a Samsung system app that is preinstalled, it is not malware but it does have many of the characteristics of malware likely leading to a false positive detection

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Apple I think is the answer.

#iphone

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
buttons
Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
DSMLawmo is a Samsung system app that is preinstalled, it is not malware but it does have many of the characteristics of malware likely leading to a false positive detection
Thanks Yorick this is so but from what I have read this can be adapted to carry and give access to all parts of your Android Samsung system.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back