Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
The 2010 Funster Photo of the Year Award, Sponsored by Roadpro.

In Third Place winning a £25 Roadpro Voucher and Alan Rogers France Siteguide and The Motorhome Travel Journal

Is Had to Stop for this one by Ralph Dot. Well Done Ralph

3299458987_ce76811616_b.jpg

In second place with £50 of Roadpro Vouchers and Alan Rogers France Siteguide and The Motorhome Travel Journal

Is "Life on the Road" by TDH Well done I'm sure the Model will be very pleased.

Kay_217.jpg

And the Winner of £75 of Roadpro vouchers and the Alan Roger France Siteguide and The Motorhome Travel Journal is ....

Our Private Pot of Gold by BaldyBazza Great Photo Baldy:thumb:

DSC05936.jpg

There were some great photos this year (Link Removed) Well done to all those that entered and those that took the time to vote. And special thanks to Roadpro for sponsoring. If the winners would care to send me their address by PM I will get their prizes to them

Thanks to Gail (OurcampersBeenTrashed) for collating all of the scores:thumb:

kickstart

Free Member
Dec 13, 2008
south yorkshire, Benidorm
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
4 years
All three are briliant reflections of what Motorhome Fun is all about,congratulations tothe top three places, and all the other entrants.:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

artona

Free Member
Jul 31, 2007
Funster No
MH
self build
Exp
40 yrs and still not got a release date
well done all

stew

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
All great photo's must have been hard to pick, Congratulations to all 3 winners :thumb:

Pat4Neil

Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Essex
Funster No
MH
Mercedes
Exp
7 years
congratulations, they are all good in their own way.

I love the one on the road and I voted for that one because it would be just the picture my husband would blackmail me with.

Carry on snapping

Pat

6pm Cowboy

Free Member
Jun 26, 2009
South Oxfordshire
Funster No
MH
none ( yet )
Exp
0 - but I live in hope
What ? JJ didn't win ? after all his hints ? must have been rigged.

3 great pics though. specially loved the rainbow.

TDH

Jun 22, 2009
Powys/Shropshire border
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Loads
WOW!!

THANKS!!!

That will make all the agg with K for putting the piccie up worthwhile AND help with The Rosabella's refit.

::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
WOW!!

THANKS!!!

That will make all the agg with K for putting the piccie up worthwhile AND help with The Rosabella's refit.

::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

OMG ....You wouldn't have been around to receive your prize had you been my hubby:whatthe::ROFLMAO:

Well done everyone. FAB pics alround.
Bev

Jan 11, 2010
Chester
Funster No
MH
Auto-trail
Exp
Well that`s our 13th year & still loving it.
well done

Stunning Sunset, just wants to make you be there.

Love the shower pic, caught Chris like that many times, mind you she has had her revenge.

The rainbows against the dark sky amazing and hopefully moving away.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
In Third Place winning a £25 Roadpro Voucher and Alan Rogers France Siteguide and The Motorhome Travel Journal

Is Had to Stop for this one by Ralph Dot. Well Done Ralph

3299458987_ce76811616_b.jpg

I demand a recount, this is without doubt the best piece of artwork.

kls

Free Member
Jun 23, 2009
Shropshire hills
Funster No
MH
Conversion
Exp
6 months! Acquired van in Jan 09
and the winner is.......

Well...in second place anyway! I am shocked and stunned that my (tongue-in-cheek) picture posted by my very mischievous partner has actually won a prize! When thinking about it in retrospect it does go some way to summing up the simplicity and freedom of 'life on the road' so I am pleased. It was taken in the most beautiful place high up in the Pyrenees, 360 degrees of staggering beauty and PEACE. Snow capped mountains to the West and deep plush valleys to the East - it was very hot. We have an old van, very basic, just a small sink, small cooker, small-ish bed and that's it! It was on this trip we invested in a bit of new technology....a plug-in cooler box! Wow, luxury!! So, we live the simple life when we are travelling. The good old Rosabella struggled up to around 17000 feet to find our little piece of paradise - not a soul for miles and miles - almost unimaginary views in all directions. It is great to know that we can now invest in a new camping shower as later on in this trip we dropped it (from the roof of the van) and it splatted everywhere. I am also delighted to now be in a position to boast a prize winning naked modelling career (albeit very briefly) at my age. PS I think TDH better watch out, I now have the camera safely in my charge ready for suitable retribution!!!

kls

Free Member
Jun 23, 2009
Shropshire hills
Funster No
MH
Conversion
Exp
6 months! Acquired van in Jan 09
PS

I forgot to say; thank you to those who voted - it's just like the Oscars!!:thumb:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
We have an old van, very basic, just a small sink, small cooker, small-ish bed and that's it! It was on this trip we invested in a bit of new technology....a plug-in cooler box! Wow, luxury!! So, we live the simple life when we are travelling. !

You wonderful people - what a contrast to those who cannot survive 24 hours without a shed load of leisure batteries, solar cells, a generator and a satellite receiver. You deserve a FUN award for that spirit.

Mar 28, 2009
Langford, Bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance
Exp
Since 1995
Mrs Baldybazza and myself are touring New Zealand at present and as we had internet connection decided to check on Fun to find out who,d won the photo comp. only to discover WE,D COME FIRST!!

Couldn't believe it. I think it's only fair to send out a few thanks to all who voted for the picture, to my camera who did all the work and last but not least to the rainbow without which none of this would be possible.

Hopefully while we are over in Kiwi land I can take a few decent ones for next years competition.

Barrie

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Congratulations to all the winners...

The disappointment at failing to acquire sufficient votes for my work of art has been off set in the knowledge that I voted for a winner!!!!

JJ

PS any point in a recount then?

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
What ? JJ didn't win ? after all his hints ? must have been rigged.

3 great pics though. specially loved the rainbow.

I agree totally Graham! If only there were more Funsters with your depth of understanding and wisdom these travesties of justice wouldn't happen.. (I blame Gail and am planning to let her tires down....)

JJ

TDH

Jun 22, 2009
Powys/Shropshire border
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Loads
I agree totally Graham! If only there were more Funsters with your depth of understanding and wisdom these travesties of justice wouldn't happen.. (I blame Gail and am planning to let her tires down....)

JJ
K says she could do with her tyre being let down.....

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Congratulations to the winners. I can see to get placed next year I will have to get naked. As usual, the same old culprits entering and voting, a pitifully small number of the 10,000+ members. Had more of them voted then the sheer audacity of Sue taming the beast would have won the day. Hee hee. The beast has now been sold (hopefully) her tremendous effort will not be repeated next year. Must think of something else now.

Aug 1, 2007
Billingham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2003
Congratulations to the other winners and thanks for voting for my photo. There were some fantastic photos entered.

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
K says she could do with her tyre being let down.....

OOOOOOOooo I only hope K gets a really good picture of you to get her own back :ROFLMAO:
I hadn't noticed the shower bag on the side of your MH.
Ralph and i had one of those when we used to go camping , in a 2man tiny canvas tent , 20 years ago. Before kids.
Well it wasn't bought, he'd rigged it up. We used to fix it to a tree. And take turns to hold a big towel !!
This was up at Gordale scar , our regular haunt before it got popular , so not as exotic as the Pyrenees ::bigsmile:
Thing is i'd still use one , rather than the shower there any day.
Its still the same one too , as are the loos and sinks, and they were old and tatty back then. In fact i think the farmer is still wearing the same jumper:ROFLMAO:
Nice spot though. Lovely walk over the tops to Malham . Pub lunch and back to the tent through Janets Foss woods.
Id like to go back with the MH .
Though i suppose it wouldnt be the same......
Bev

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back