And the search begins #exciting (1 Viewer)

Julie and Charles

Free Member
Sep 6, 2017
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Don't own a MH yet
Exp
15 years under canvas, 13 years in a caravan
So, after much brain storming and looking at Motorhomes, we're going to do it. We sold our caravan at the beginning of the season and are saving hard.
We started off with an idea of a VW camper, we soon lost interest when we saw the VW tax. We don't want a large coach built and, the decision was made, a van conversion. All the facilities, easy to use all the time.
The other reason for a van conversion is, storage space. Enough room to be able to do a long tour is essential. A VW camper wouldn't give us this.

We have a list of places to visit that gets longer daily I hate shopping but, I'm really loving campervan shopping.

Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
Good choice of van Julie, ensure the layout, storage and payload are adequate and take your time, there will be plenty coming on the market over the next few months.

OP
OP
J

Julie and Charles

Free Member
Sep 6, 2017
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Don't own a MH yet
Exp
15 years under canvas, 13 years in a caravan
Hi @CazPaul
We love the layout of the Globecar with fixed bed, the garage would be great as we love mountain biking.
Saw an Adria twin the other day with the same layout.
Wouldn't reject an end lounge.
We like the idea of a washroom, this keeps CL sites open to us. When we owned a caravan, we used the caravan facilities only. We miss that under canvas at the moment but, we loved going back to camping. I'll be updating without a doubt.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back