And on a slightly different note (1 Viewer)

bernardfeay

Free Member
Nov 18, 2009
Bolton
Funster No
MH
hymer exsis
Exp
10 years
It's official - Bolton Aldi is the poshest in the land. Normal reprimand for four year old child "For God sake you little s***, do as you are f***ing told." Todays reprimand for four year old child in Bolton Aldi "You are not making wise choices today, Oliver." How posh is that.

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
Ah, notloB. Pride of Lancashire ................. Not!

Makes a change being able to understand the language :LOL:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
And once again true class rises to the surface... No, not little lord fauntleroy and his nanny, but an excellent Monty Python reference..

Just to clarify, another part of the same speech...... Bolton does'nt work !! ;) :rofl: (y)

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
We do most of our shopping in Bury, a much better class of the great unwashed don't you know :D

Reactions: GJH
Dec 18, 2010
Norfolk.
Funster No
MH
Autotrail cheyenne
Exp
2008-20??
I'm beginning to think kids should not be making decisions untill they are at least 6years old.:)

Easyliving

Free Member
Dec 4, 2012
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
A woman in a supermarket is following a grandfather and his badly-behaved grandson. He has his hands full with the child screaming for sweets, biscuits, all sorts of things. The grandad is saying in a controlled voice: "Easy, William, we won't be long . . . easy boy."

Another outburst and she hears the grandad calmly say : "It's okay William. Just a couple more minutes and we'll be out of here. Hang in there, boy." At the checkout the little horror is throwing items out of the trolley. Grandad says again in a controlled voice : "William, William, relax buddy, don't get upset. We'll be home in five minutes, stay cool William."

Very impressed, she goes outside to where the grandfather is loading his groceries and the boy into the car. She says : "It's none of my business, but you were amazing in there. I don't know how you did it. That whole time you kept your composure, and no matter how loud and disruptive he got, you just calmly kept saying things would be okay.

William is very lucky to have you as his grandad." "Thanks," says the grandpa. "But I am William. The little *******'s name is Kevin." .

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
In my day, if you played the little s++t to mum or dad, policeman, teacher or even others you would get a slap somewhere or other.
It worked then and would now except the PC brigade saying you are infringing the little git's rights.
It has now gone too far the other way and there is now two generations + of these little animals screaming you can't do anything to me. and they do know that. It may swing back but there was very little antisocial behavior in the 50's

May 29, 2013
Tyneside
Funster No
MH
Chausson best of Flash 10
Exp
Several years now
In my day, if you played the little s++t to mum or dad, policeman, teacher or even others you would get a slap somewhere or other.
It worked then and would now except the PC brigade saying you are infringing the little git's rights.
It has now gone too far the other way and there is now two generations + of these little animals screaming you can't do anything to me. and they do know that. It may swing back but there was very little antisocial behavior in the 50's

True, if you discount the Korean war.

Reactions: JJ

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back