Free Member
Apr 28, 2011
essex
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
three years
I,m home alone tonight, wifey is working (no she's not on the game::bigsmile:), so i decided on a heathy tea, rather than hopping off down to Unlucky fried Kitten.
I decided on an omellette, but not a plain one.....OH no,......I,ll "jazz it up a bit". First of all, I made meself a coffee, then i turned on "The Chase", now to start my culinary masterpiece. I looked in the egg bowl, there were six eggs in there, the date printed on them was OK (bloody clever these chickens, must have a sort of stamping machine on their bums), I raided the fridge and found a large wedge of nice strong cheese. I also saw some toms that madam had grown in the garden, so i thought i'd show willing and lob some of them in.
Right, a bit of spray oil in the frying pan,...the six eggs were beaten to death in a bowl, the toms sliced (well...SHE'd have said "hacked") so i started on the cheese, unfortunaley, "The Chaser" was looking to be having a bad time, so i was still grating the cheese when i felt one of my fingers hit the grater...never mind, i like cheese:roflmto:
So, the egg was lobbed in the pan...sizzle sizzle, then the cheese, then i decorated it with the toms. When i saw soem smoke, i turned it over, and give it a good frying that side. While it was cooking, i buttered 4 slices of bread, made another coffee, slid the omellette extrodanaire onto the plate,.....and woofed the lot.

very nice i must say.........i may have a squint at how it should be done, but next time i'm home alone, i may just get a little more adventurous:ROFLMAO:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
A born surviver if i ever saw one:thumb:
I know where there's a George Forman grill going cheap if you ever venture into killing meaty things::bigsmile:

OP
OP
darklord

darklord

Free Member
Apr 28, 2011
essex
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
three years
I beleive there is one of them in the cupboard marked "kitchen appliances that are useless but too dear to throw away"::bigsmile:, but i may fish it out, along with the orange juicer, and i think there is a veg steamer there somewhere, perhaps i'll cook some veg as well next time:ROFLMAO:, the problem is, when do you know that youve gone too far in getting in touch with your feminine side, and the needle is definatly heading toward "gay"..:ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
I would keep an eye on your shoe size:thumb:
We all know women have smaller feet so they can stand nearer the sink
Keep yer eyes on yer feet:Cool:

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
I beleive there is one of them in the cupboard marked "kitchen appliances that are useless but too dear to throw away"::bigsmile:, but i may fish it out, along with the orange juicer, and i think there is a veg steamer there somewhere, perhaps i'll cook some veg as well next time:ROFLMAO:, the problem is, when do you know that youve gone too far in getting in touch with your feminine side, and the needle is definatly heading toward "gay"..:ROFLMAO:
when you dont leave the kitchen looking like a bomb site, for her indoors to clean up:ROFLMAO:

Norrie

Free Member
Mar 17, 2009
Edinburgh
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2009
the problem is, when do you know that youve gone too far in getting in touch with your feminine side, and the needle is definatly heading toward "gay"..:ROFLMAO:

I think it's got something to do with farting.

Oct 1, 2007
Kirby cross further from londin
Funster No
MH
Between Motor homes
Exp
since 08
don't forget the cut up bacon rashers

a few mushrooms

a grind of pepper

marmite on the toast

keep stirring till the bottom is cooked