May 17, 2016
Aberdeenshire
Funster No
MH
B524
Exp
2nd base
51YrAS1kn4L._SX308_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I read the 'Dark Actors' book a while back and then pre-ordered this book for when it was released in April. Finally got round to finishing it. A great, un-biased look at the strange goings on surrounding this poor blokes death.

Anyone else read it? So many un-answered questions.

Why was his body moved and by whom?

Who was the mysterious third 'policeman' with the initials S.B at the scene not long after his body had been discovered?

Why were there no fingerprints on his phone and other belongings at the scene?

I could go on but not even sure people still read these book threads so I could be talking to myself.

I hope Lord Falconer, Hutton, Alistair Campbell, Blair and his horrible wife are haunted at night.

Highly recommend you buy this book.

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
My personal thinking has always bean he was murdered.
The dark forces of the security and mod we're at work thare.
Pay someone enught that will keep their mouth shut.
Bill

OP
OP
monzer
May 17, 2016
Aberdeenshire
Funster No
MH
B524
Exp
2nd base
My personal thinking has always bean he was murdered.
The dark forces of the security and mod we're at work thare.
Pay someone enught that will keep their mouth shut.
Bill

There's far too many questions being left unanswered. The fact that the Hutton enquiry shut down the official coroners inquest speaks volumes, its just so bizarre.

The lack of any blood at the scene noticed by the paramedics yet if Hutton is to be believed David Kelly died of blood loss involving 'arterial rain'. Very strange.

The books throws up more than I can mention here and can't recommend it enough. It even claims a high up member of the Hutton enquiry was a know paedophile with shady associates.

And as for cherie Blair and Alistair Campbell signing a copy of the Hutton report to sell at auction. Arrogance at the highest level.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
There's far too many questions being left unanswered. The fact that the Hutton enquiry shut down the official coroners inquest speaks volumes, its just so bizarre.

The lack of any blood at the scene noticed by the paramedics yet if Hutton is to be believed David Kelly died of blood loss involving 'arterial rain'. Very strange.

The books throws up more than I can mention here and can't recommend it enough. It even claims a high up member of the Hutton enquiry was a know paedophile with shady associates.

And as for cherie Blair and Alistair Campbell signing a copy of the Hutton report to sell at auction. Arrogance at the highest level.

No blood his neck was probably broken before his wrist we're cut
That dug his body up at the reqwest of the family I don't think so I personality think that we're pressured in to it no body no evidence
Bill
https://amp-theguardian-com.cdn.amp...-of-wmd-dossier-scientist-david-kelly-exhumed

OP
OP
monzer
May 17, 2016
Aberdeenshire
Funster No
MH
B524
Exp
2nd base

Absolutely. No body now and all photos and details of post mortem sealed for 70 years. Still a lot of people campaigning for an official coroner inquiry so hopefully we will get answers yet.

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
Yes and probably the desecration of hi grave set up so the family could make the disision
That dose not stack up with me bones bones can tell the Truth and a gun shot wound knife wound or broken neck would show but I think the latter
Bill

Feb 21, 2016
Uk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
I’ve always thought he was murdered by the establishment,but don’t think we’ll ever know the truth. Too much at stake for a lot of influential people.

OP
OP
monzer
May 17, 2016
Aberdeenshire
Funster No
MH
B524
Exp
2nd base
I’ve always thought he was murdered by the establishment,but don’t think we’ll ever know the truth. Too much at stake for a lot of influential people.

The author does flirt with the idea that he died by perhaps a seizure or other natural occurrence whilst being 'interogated' during his walk and then the suicide scene was set up.

The speed at which Blair ordered the Inquiry to be set up, the 65ft police mast erected outside the Kelly's House just for a 'missing person', the missing dental records and of course the mysterious returned dental records. I could go on but Im sure you all get the picture :LOL:

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Complete tosh. :) There were some odd features of the case but no one has explained why he would have been killed when his only crime was to have spoken to a journalist and he had already done that.

Typically the author only supports evidence which fits his theory, flatly rejecting for example the results of a review of the case held in 2011 I think which upheld the original verdict of the Inquiry.

To take a specific point, the movement of the body. Why would someone return to the scene and move the body after it had already been discovered? Is it not more likely someone moved it to check he was alive but when it became a crime scene kept quiet about it in case they were accused of tampering with evidence?

And the lack of blood? He took an unknown quantity of tablets then tried to slash his wrist with his weak hand. The tablets, probably in conjunction with a heart problem, stopped his heart at which point bleeding would have stopped.

But it is the first point above which is the cruncher - why kill him, he had already leaked the information.

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Can you refresh my memory, just what was the reason to kill him ?
He told a journalist Andrew Gilligan, the 15 minutes in the "dodgy dossier" was a bit of a fib. And for that MI5 or someone killed him? Cobblers. :)

OP
OP
monzer
May 17, 2016
Aberdeenshire
Funster No
MH
B524
Exp
2nd base
@DBK

I'll take the movement of the body point at the moment because if my boss catches me on my phone again he may just lose the plot :D

2 volunteers found the body, checked for signs of life (without disturbing the body) and left to meet the police to show them to the body. They both stated he was lying down with more or less his shoulders and head slumped against the base of the tree. Queue the arrival of the mysterious 'S.B' character who was claimed to be c.i.d. Next thing you know the pathogist is noting that when he arrives at the scene the body is flat out on his back with a significant enough space between tree and top of head that you could walk through it.

So who moved the body? Why? And why was this shady S.B character not made to testify at the inquiry?

I'll take the rest of your points on when I get home to the laptop (y)

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
@DBK

I'll take the movement of the body point at the moment because if my boss catches me on my phone again he may just lose the plot :D

2 volunteers found the body, checked for signs of life (without disturbing the body) and left to meet the police to show them to the body. They both stated he was lying down with more or less his shoulders and head slumped against the base of the tree. Queue the arrival of the mysterious 'S.B' character who was claimed to be c.i.d. Next thing you know the pathogist is noting that when he arrives at the scene the body is flat out on his back with a significant enough space between tree and top of head that you could walk through it.

So who moved the body? Why? And why was this shady S.B character not made to testify at the inquiry?

I'll take the rest of your points on when I get home to the laptop (y)

I wouldn't bother replying to them. :) Like all conspiracy theories it focuses on a few apparent inconsistencies, such as the Area 51, 9/11 or moon landing theories, then takes those inconsistencies and builds up a theory which is much more interesting and fun than the more prosaic explanation that perhaps the official explanation is in fact true. In this case the bloke gave misleading answers to Parliament and leaked information to a journalist. He was approaching retirement and probably feared he was going to lose his job and possibly his pension. In a depressed state he killed himself. A sad tragedy but much more plausible than the explanation in this book. If the spooks wanted to kill someone they would do a better job of it than is being suggested. Thwart the autopsy so the poison won't be found? Pull the other one.

But I don't have the stamina to slug this out over twenty pages so I'm off now. :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
monzer
May 17, 2016
Aberdeenshire
Funster No
MH
B524
Exp
2nd base
I wouldn't bother replying to them. :) Like all conspiracy theories it focuses on a few apparent inconsistencies, such as the Area 51, 9/11 or moon landing theories, then takes those inconsistencies and builds up a theory which is much more interesting and fun than the more prosaic explanation that perhaps the official explanation is in fact true. In this case the bloke gave misleading answers to Parliament and leaked information to a journalist. He was approaching retirement and probably feared he was going to lose his job and possibly his pension. In a depressed state he killed himself. A sad tragedy but much more plausible than the explanation in this book. If the spooks wanted to kill someone they would do a better job of it than is being suggested. Thwart the autopsy so the poison won't be found? Pull the other one.

But I don't have the stamina to slug this out over twenty pages so I'm off now. :)

Way too many inconsistencies for it to be as straight forward as that. Why not just leave it to the coroner (the guy who is supposed to take charge) to take charge?

I accept your withdrawal though and look forward to catching up on the next leg of your Spain thread (y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back