Free Member
Aug 10, 2013
Vienne, France
Funster No
MH
Globecar Summit 640
Exp
Since 2014
In addition to the current list of "smiley" responses to posts (I can't remember what they are called right now, for reasons which should shortly become clear), I wonder if it would be useful to extend that to one which means "I have been drinking, and would like to post a response to this thread, but I am just about sober enough to realise that anything I might post I would regret tomorrow".

Having spent the evening with our French neighbours, it is far too hot to go to bed, and I have turned on my computer and perused this forum, and would have found such an option useful right now.

I will probably regret posting this tomorrow.

OP
OP
klaatu

klaatu

Free Member
Aug 10, 2013
Vienne, France
Funster No
MH
Globecar Summit 640
Exp
Since 2014
I believe the correct procedure when drunk in charge of a computer is to logon to eBay and look at all the exciting cars, motorbikes and vans on there and put in some cheeky bids.
An excellent suggestion. I will let you know what I have bought.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 17, 2017
Herefordshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
A Bit
An excellent suggestion. I will let you know what I have bought.

and while you are at it, if you are worried about spending too much money whilst drinking feel free to send me your credit and debit cards together with pin numbers, just for safe keeping of course :D

seakay22

Free Member
Jun 25, 2019
Funster No
MH
Malibu GT600
Exp
Since 2002
An excellent idea, almost like a self disclaimer ?
There was a time (I've banned myself from doing it now) when I would order all manner of rubbish off Amazon, forget about it the next morning and all these packages would start turning up during the week. I genuinely did not know what they were and would sit there sizing them up trying to work out what was in the box ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
An excellent idea, almost like a self disclaimer ?
There was a time (I've banned myself from doing it now) when I would order all manner of rubbish off Amazon, forget about it the next morning and all these packages would start turning up during the week. I genuinely did not know what they were and would sit there sizing them up trying to work out what was in the box ?

Yes I have done that.

I would get strange emails telling me my package would be arriving today. What package??

Worst of all I commonly doubled the orders so it would be two pairs of trainers or whatever. :rolleyes:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back