Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Hi
These are truly stunning, you captured the peace and serenity of the place, were they taken all in one day? Would be very difficult to choose a favourite

champers

Oct 15, 2007
Five Roads Alyth
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 2005
Thanks, I enjoyed those, though you can hate people you know:ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

N

N Luyetund

Deleted User
Thanks Milo... looking forward to seeing it in the flesh this year...:thumb:

OP
OP
Milo

Milo

Free Member
Jan 20, 2009
Lancaster, UK
Funster No
MH
Campervan
Exp
Thanx, folks. They really were all taken on the same day. I'd dithered about and it was very close to midday when I left home in Lancashire. I cruise-controlled at 65 wherever the motorway allowed, but it still took five hours to get to Crinan.

Next morning the rain forecast for Oban hit me 15mins early at 05.45, but I was away by 07.15 on "otter watch" thinking that the van might work like a hide, but I saw none.

I'll probably still publish a few shots from day 2. I didn't have a good map with me and am quite tempted to pay the OS £16.99 for a 1:25000 scale map centred somewhere around Kintyre and Knapdale. There's a good bit of prehistory in that area but all the publicity goes to locations around it - Arran, Jura, Kilmartin. I picked up a hitchhiker who told me it's a deliberate policy to keep "my" area sort-of covert. Hearing that just fired up my enthusiasm, of course.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ronidog

Free Member
Aug 14, 2008
west yorkshire
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Kintyre, Knaldale and Tarbert

I'm also planning to got to kintyre and Knapdale in June. has any one got any information on good sites, wild or otherwise. Suggestions for walks would be really useful.

Ronidog

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back