Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Received an e-mail from Chris Jackson today (see below)

Looks like its going to be a good turnout again.

Anyone booking please make sure you tell them you are with MotorhomeFun and if you have an American RV be sure to ask for your discount. If you are booking try to do as soon as you can as I have promised a certain number to make sure we get sited together and it will be difficult to keep if we all leave it until the last few days (says he who forgot to book himself in last year)

Booking can be done on line using a form off the link below or by telephoning 01159 490856

Next Event - Americana International

I told billy that you'd like a big space reserved in the same area, he said no problem as you were all very nice friendly rv'ers....

When we get round to buying another rv we'll join your club it sounds right up our street, unlike the other rv clubs who are not so friendly towards outsiders, as you probably know, lol..

Interest in this year's festival is pretty amazing to say the least and we anticipate a full showground especially if the weather is dry on the lead up to that weekend (and during it, of course, lol)...

Best wish to all the members for the new year...

Chris & Bev

That's it for now keep you updated anyone considering going please let me know and I'll update the calendar. :thumb::thumb:

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
americana

hi rory,me my wife jo and son josh have booked with motorhome fun so we will def.be there:thumb:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Good on yer Brian:ROFLMAO: bring your Geeee Tar:thumb: as we all sing badly too:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Geo

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
americana

geo i thought we were tryin to attract more people not drive them away:ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back