American RV Section (1 Viewer)

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
OO-ah just noticed a new section for American RV's.........

Link Removed

Now we know where to post in :winky: We can take the hint :winky:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Its just a trial, I will monitor it and see how it goes. As long as its RV chat and not general chat in there then I am sure it will be fine. What I am keen to avoid is two general chat areas as I have seen this kind of thing divide forums. So please do have fun chatting in there about all things RV ::bigsmile:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Happy to report the Coachmen went through its MoT yesterday, with a clean bill of health, I was however invited down the pit to tighten two steering damper bolts loosened by vibration I asume.
this being the first real inspection over a fully lit pit I was extreamly pleased with the overall condition of the chassis and main componants, not even surface rust to the steel brake pipes, the braking system recorded absolutly no imbalance on front or rear wheels and recorded readings higher than I thought possible, at 99% efficiancy, the transmission brake performed to well above standard also, An example of the hand picked and Imported Rvs by Stateside Tuning (Linda)
speaking with the tester who due easy acsses and high workshops, carry out many RV and Motorhome MoT tests, the biggest problem with RVs is braking imbalace, brake bind and parking brake faults, Imbalance and binding is caused more often than not by collapsing brake hoses and parking brake troubles are atributed to poor design of the internal rear drum type, where as transmission parking brakes cause very few problems
the Company
Yardleys MoT testing station
Kirkby Folly Road
Kirkby-In-Ashfield
North Notts

1 very happy Geo::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Geo I have added that MOT company to the Database, maybe you could go Link Removed and add a review. Thanks

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Done that jim, will go back and edit it when my spell checker gets home from work::bigsmile:
Geo

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back