MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
settings allows you to search for internet source, though earlier this year i set up my motorhome wifi on our static van in france and just connected to that. it worked really well and i was able to connect up to ten devices, the on site wifi only allows one connection at a time usually. i set it all up before we left home and only had to connect the motorhome wifi to the on site wifi using my laptop

i am awaiting delivery of an adapter to allow direct connection via ethernet to the firestick rather than via wifi to hopefully improve the signal.

Apr 26, 2015
Ottershaw
Funster No
MH
Hymer S820
Exp
First motorhome May 2021
i am awaiting delivery of an adapter to allow direct connection via ethernet to the firestick rather than via wifi to hopefully improve the signal.

Are you refering to a mini travel router? if so please let us know how you get on with it.
TIA.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
no, its an adapter from ebay specific to the firestick - i will then connect the adapter to the motorhome wifi router - sorry i cant paste a link - i am using a chrome notebook and i cant copy and paste for some reason, but its brilliant for webbing etc with a massive battery life

LAN ethernet adapter for amazon fire tv

its supposed to reduce on buffering, hopefully it will be here soon and i can try it out on our NEC jaunt

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
I did but I will wait until Christmas sales, they tend to reduce prices significantly then. Until then I will stick with fire stick, set top box and kodi player

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back