Am i too old? (1 Viewer)

Apr 12, 2020
South Lincs....
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7095DF
Exp
20+ years. Previously Hymer B654 and Hymer S660 both c/w tow-bars.
I probably was done anyway, these covid prices.

My wife let's me do all the driving to free her up for supervising me.
Sounds like my missus! She might be ‘reading’ while I’m driving, but she knows every speed limit I’m in, whether I’m too close to the kerb, or the white line…. Shame she can’t navigate! 🤣😂

Jun 19, 2021
Funster No
MH
c class
i was with shield who put my insurance up so i looked round on the net and saved £170 pounds by going with caravan guard.in 2005 i picked up a piece of metal in my back offside tyre causing a blowout that took part of the rear floor out causing £1600 of damage, 3 years later i was at the nec and was approached by a young lady who said she could probably find me cheaper insurance but because i had made a claim within the last 5 years i was considered a risk even though i explained the situation,some insurance companies just seem to want your money even though you are prepared to pay an excess.

Jul 6, 2009
Funster No
My dad at 93 was still driving, he put me on as a named driver his insurance quote was around 30% cheaper

OP
OP
Folkranger
May 2, 2014
Washington
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 584DL
Exp
17 years + 35 tugging
A year later I know but just an update. Eventually changed the van with similar price and weight and staggered that camc insurance renewed for about £360. (With tracker)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back