LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi, Also just found it!my name is terry and have been a member of MHFacts for 2 yrs(maddie)I hope this site proves as usefull as the other one indeed it should as I reconise a lot from there,why the big secret?
We own a self build Iveco made from a ambulance and this is the 4th van/m/home we have converted/rebuilt.Hope to be of use to some in the future and will look forward to reading up on the site
Cheers terry

OP
OP
Terry

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi all,my I take this opertunity to wish you all a happy & properous::bigsmile: new year
terry

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
and the same to you Terry - welcome !:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

pudseykeith

Free Member
Nov 5, 2007
Leeds West Riding of York
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
6 Years
Hi Terry. Nice to hear from a self builder. My son and I built one based on a 709 Merc panel van about 5 years ago.It took 2 years to complete but the finished job was fantastic. My son runs it now.I am too old to face doing another so bought a ready made. You dont get the same buzz as you do from living in something you made your self. :thumb:
Pudsey Keith

OP
OP
Terry

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi Keith, I have been trying to upload some pics and stuff in the self build /personel vans bit on this site but no luck YET.I will crack it in a year or two:thumb:
terry

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back