Already Booked with Brittany Ferries ? Code Available (1 Viewer)

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
We are travelling to France via Brittany Ferries @ Plymouth and as a result have joined their 'Club Voyage' scheme.

In the course of my chat with their Rep. she stated that the discount available to, 'Friends and Family' also applies to those who may have paid their deposit but not yet travelled.

So, as a result, and in the spirit of 'FUN' can I invite anyone who has booked a non discounted ticket with Brittany to France for the season to send me a PM (Conversation) and I'll pass on the code.

Another thing the Rep. said, (which I did not comment upon.)
We bought into scheme today, 1st March. We are members apparently until 31st March 2017. So we have 13mths membership. Only a minor point but worthy of note if you are considering when to join. Had I joined yesterday, no doubt the membership would have expired in Feb. next year.

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2013
Oop North
Funster No
MH
None now šŸ˜¢
Exp
I rang them on Sunday looking at joining the Spain element and they advised me to ring back today to join as I would get an extra month, which I thought was very decent of them.

OP
OP
Emmit

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
I rang them on Sunday looking at joining the Spain element and they advised me to ring back today to join as I would get an extra month, which I thought was very decent of them.

Have to agree. Whenever I ring Plymouth I have a lovely conversation.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Bull64

Free Member
May 1, 2016
Dorset
Funster No
MH
Bongo
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi,I am new to the motor home community,we are planning out first big trip to Spain this September ,I was wondering if there is any possibility you could pm me the discount code for Brittany ferries club voyage guest ,thank you very much in advance

Bull64

Free Member
May 1, 2016
Dorset
Funster No
MH
Bongo
Exp
I'm a newbie
No problem I will,thank you for the reply

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.