Free Member
Oct 28, 2019
Wadhurst - East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Chausson Allegro 93
Exp
I'm a newbie
I'm sorry this is a really trivial question but I've tried making up the bed in the dinette area of my Allegro 93 and I'm really struggling with how the seat cushions are layed out to achieve this..??
Any advise, tips or photos would be greatly appreciated as I need to set it up this weekend..!!

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
A Google search throws up several YouTube reviews of that MH. If you have the time to sit through them one might show the bed made up which might help if you pause it at that point.

And...Welcome!

Sep 26, 2013
Market Rasen
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2003
Did have a new Chausson Allegro in 2007 but can’t remember anything about the bed, cracking van though on a Renault 3 litre base, wish we had kept it as it would have saved a shedload of money.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 8, 2019
Bexley Kent
Funster No
MH
Given up Motorhoming
Exp
May 2019
Once you solve the problem take a picture so you can relax while wifey does it while you down the pub?

Apr 20, 2012
Bristol, UK
Funster No
MH
Chausson Allegro 83
Exp
since Feb 2012
I have an Allegro 83, 2007. Love it.
We haven't used the extra bed for years and then only a couple of times. However it was pretty intuitive to make up using the various cushions.
One thing I can say is there's a thin, square profile cushion that doesn't have an obvious home outside of the bed, we keep it tucked unde the bench cushions on the nearside but it's a bit annoying and I've often toyed with leaving it in store.
I could speculate yours is missing that one which would leave the base incomplete?

Apr 20, 2012
Bristol, UK
Funster No
MH
Chausson Allegro 83
Exp
since Feb 2012
Did have a new Chausson Allegro in 2007 but can’t remember anything about the bed, cracking van though on a Renault 3 litre base, wish we had kept it as it would have saved a shedload of money.
Sounds like the same one we have, bought 2nd. hand from Davan in Weston S Mere back in 2012. It suits us completely and we have no plans to change.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
I have an Allegro 83, 2007. Love it.
We haven't used the extra bed for years and then only a couple of times. However it was pretty intuitive to make up using the various cushions.
One thing I can say is there's a thin, square profile cushion that doesn't have an obvious home outside of the bed, we keep it tucked unde the bench cushions on the nearside but it's a bit annoying and I've often toyed with leaving it in store.
I could speculate yours is missing that one which would leave the base incomplete?
I think he will have sorted it by now. The thread is more than a year old. :LOL:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back