May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
It does my head in...

Parked up in one of my peaceful, tree lined, lakeside spots... not too crowded.

People come and go.

Very relaxing.

EXCEPT FOR THE NEIGHBOURS.

Not parked too close BUT...

Non stop activity, especially from the wife.

Cleaning, sweeping, mat thumping, clothes hanging out, window washing, window polishing, on and on and on... hour after hour... every day!

Then, in front of me in a self build Merc panel van (now gone thank goodness), the young man gets out one of those big "ball" thingies than you see advertised on the late night shopping channels and starts various body breaking exercises on it.

Then, after putting the sphere away, he starts doing "pull ups" in the doorway of his van.

For goodness sake.

Can't folk just learn to relax and simply....

"Be"?

Jeeeeeeeeeez!

JJ :cool:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
It does my head in...

Parked up in one of my peaceful, tree lined, lakeside spots... not too crowded.

People come and go.

Very relaxing.

EXCEPT FOR THE NEIGHBOURS.

Not parked too close BUT...

Cleaning, sweeping, mat thumping, clothes hanging out, window washing, window polishing, on and on and on... hour after hour... every day!

Then, in front of me in a self build Merc panel van (now gone thank goodness), the young man gets out one of those big "ball" thingies than you see advertised on the late night shopping channels and starts various body breaking exercises on it.

Then, after putting the sphere away, he starts doing "pull ups" in the doorway of his van.

For goodness sake.

Can't folk just learn to relax and simply....

"Be"?

Jeeeeeeeeeez!

... reminding you too much of what you should be doing JJ???? Well, assuming you're capable of course ... :LOL:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Alistair33

Free Member
Aug 23, 2016
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
None
Love it ..... stayed in a site near Barcelona and the young lady in the van next to us spent an hour each morning doing yoga, must say it spoilt my view wouldn’t, have minded but it took me 15 minutes after she started to get the chair positioned just right!

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
Emmmmh, what services are you giving in payment for her doing all that stuff for you?:whistle:;)

Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009

Cleaning, sweeping, mat thumping, clothes hanging out, window washing, window polishing, on and on and on... hour after hour... every day

Maybe it is there pre-season Spring clean but they prefer to do it

'Parked up in one of my peaceful, tree lined, lakeside spots... not too crowded' ....

.......because they live in a 4th floor apartment with no parking, and the MH is kept in storage, jammed in with other vans. Just a thought.

Geoff

filopastry

Free Member
Nov 11, 2013
london
Funster No
MH
littleun
Exp
newbie and learning every day
I can find nothing more therapeutic than watching other work and do exercise .... of course it always helps somewhat if those doing the work/exercise are "easy" on the eye.;););)

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Was the "cleaner" from The Netherlands ?

Last trip, we had the same thing happening alongside us, it was quite exhausting to watch!

wasp

Free Member
Dec 21, 2008
Warsop
Funster No
MH
None gone caravannin
Exp
I bet you are tired out watching all that energy wasting activity JJ :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Reactions: JJ
Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
Working over in Ellesmere port ware i park there a young cuppel he is all mussel body boulder she is there helping him bending down to hold his leg things like that but i just cant get the perfect view of her nice looking axx from the angel i was parked at.
so when i go i will be parking the van with a more advantageous view(y)
bill

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
all this activity? thought this was a thread about the Man City transfer policy.

OP
OP
JJ

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Excuse me Folks...

Lack of "activity" does NOT mean one is doing "nothing".

Whenever I am relaxing in my bed or sitting in the sun in my super duper, tilt back chair, a great deal of thinking is taking place.

If there was more thinking done in the world, especially before rushing off to do stuff, it would be a more peaceful and pleasant planet...

images.jpeg

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Maybe it is there pre-season Spring clean but they prefer to do it

'Parked up in one of my peaceful, tree lined, lakeside spots... not too crowded' ....

.......because they live in a 4th floor apartment with no parking, and the MH is kept in storage, jammed in with other vans. Just a thought.

Geoff

Love it. Yes. That's me. I had to do it in a layby last night. :)

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
I know you are just resting before the lettuce growing season starts, but do you not have some parquet flooring to finish :).

Sep 19, 2016
romford
Funster No
MH
rollerteam 259p
Exp
owned vw in 90's just purchased rollerteam
Now I'm with JJ on his last post, except having spent hours thinking about doing something, its to late to start and hopefully by tomorrow I will thought of something else that need thinking about, it will of course get done eventually, normally by my lady wife, who just does not do enough thinking about things.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back