All the Aires Spain & Portugal Looking to buy in Spain (1 Viewer)

Alistair33

Free Member
Aug 23, 2016
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
None
I'm wondering if this is a usfull purchase?

We are finding Spain rather different from France !

Secondly are there any options for buying in Spain?

We are currently in Ginoa heading to the coast, slowly making our way south to Barcelona, perhaps someone heading home could meet up with us and sell us a used copy?

Jun 10, 2010
Shrewsbury (sometimes)
Funster No
MH
N&B Clou Liner MAN
Exp
Definitely go for camper contact or camping car infos, get the apps if you can. The aires books tend to be so out of date IMO.

An ACSI book is also a good investment for Spain, some Spanish campsites sell them.

Jon

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Clive

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2012
Canvey Island
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
I bought for my trip this year. Complete waste of money. Now use CamperContact, had far more places on it.

OP
OP
Alistair33

Alistair33

Free Member
Aug 23, 2016
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
None
Assuming you have relevant apps, no books needed. ( campercontact, acsi, searchforsites)
Also, for Spain look here...

https://www.areasac.es/areas-servicio-autocaravanas/areasaces/espana_4_1_ap.html
Thanks for that, I'd not come across that one
Definitely go for camper contact or camping car infos, get the apps if you can. The aires books tend to be so out of date IMO.

An ACSI book is also a good investment for Spain, some Spanish campsites sell them.

Jon
We do have all of those

I bought for my trip this year. Complete waste of money. Now use CamperContact, had far more places on it.
Thanks for that

Also Park4Night app
Have that too

It looks like we have it all covered then .......

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
The new all the Aires Spain and Portugal arrived on Monday for me and as hubby likes to pour over the books for ages and ages and the are lots more in the book this year too and I had 50% off the retail price for inputting a new aire last year.
We think it's aire bargain, we also use camper contact full version and park4night.
We have an older version of it if it's any use? It's the 3rd edition don't know what year but it's a few years old?
@Alistair33

OP
OP
Alistair33

Alistair33

Free Member
Aug 23, 2016
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
None
The new all the Aires Spain and Portugal arrived on Monday for me and as hubby likes to pour over the books for ages and ages and the are lots more in the book this year too and I had 50% off the retail price for inputting a new aire last year.
We think it's aire bargain, we also use camper contact full version and park4night.
We have an older version of it if it's any use? It's the 3rd edition don't know what year but it's a few years old?
Thanks, the trouble would be getting it to us as we are on the road

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
Thanks, the trouble would be getting it to us as we are on the road
We have that problem too when we're on the road.
Were arriving in Santander 4th October but that's a long way to come for a used book!

Jan 19, 2014
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Elddis Accordo 105
Exp
since 2014
I must admit, books do appeal to me, it's nice to have a flick through but I'm too tight to buy the Aires book, even at half price. I think the book may go the same way as The Yellow Pages eventually, unless they get with the programme

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
I must admit, books do appeal to me, it's nice to have a flick through but I'm too tight to buy the Aires book, even at half price. I think the book may go the same way as The Yellow Pages eventually, unless they get with the programme
True a lot of the Aires are out of date and camper contact seems the better way to go for me but hubby is old school!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back