All singing and dancing campsites (1 Viewer)

Vlad The Impaler

Free Member
Apr 22, 2012
Rutland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2012 but longer in my dreams
Following on from the thread "would you pay that much "I'm looking forward To my holiday in France even more. I'm going at half term in May and keeping The kids off for another week.The plan is to stay with family nr Limoges for a few days then head to the coast and work our way back up.Im going to buy an asci card and plan to use a mix of sites and aire's.
This is where I would like some recommendations the kids love water slides and polls ,as kids do ,and love a bit of " Singing and dancing " in the evenings.
So I'd like a few suggestions please.

Vlad.

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Following on from the thread "would you pay that much "I'm looking forward To my holiday in France even more. I'm going at half term in May and keeping The kids off for another week.The plan is to stay with family nr Limoges for a few days then head to the coast and work our way back up.Im going to buy an asci card and plan to use a mix of sites and aire's.
This is where I would like some recommendations the kids love water slides and polls ,as kids do ,and love a bit of " Singing and dancing " in the evenings.
So I'd like a few suggestions please.

Vlad.

I guess you're talking of Mediterraneen cost Vlad ..or am I guessing wrong? Anyway the place we enjoyed so much with my kids is called camping"les vagues". Beach at walking distance , swimming pools of different sizes with waves or slides! Great spectacles every friday, really good enternainments, all sorts of activities for children all ages. Little train to pick you up and go to town , big markets and take away meals there (ame services in campsite) bar , restaurant , aquagym, Boules games, indoor dancing and outdoor sometimes as well....etc.... Very nice place ... and in front of the entrance (well it has been there for years but I don't know now, haven't been there for 5 years now) is a self service restaurant ... eat as much as you want . It used to be 12 euros adults and 10 children , and really nice... this needs to be checked!
It is situated at "Vendres-Plage" next to Valras-plage!

Of course, This is the way it was when I've been there with my children, and then with friends when my children left home. You never know how things go. It may change owner and become even better , or just the opposite.

Many campsites along the same road!

Amicalement

Frankie:Smile:

Link Removed

Link Removed

Last edited:
Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
Think you are more likely coming back up the west Atlantic coast as its only an hour and a half from Limoges, long way to the Med. Vendee very nice.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Vlad The Impaler

Vlad The Impaler

Free Member
Apr 22, 2012
Rutland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Thanks for the reply Frankie but as Busby says I will be heading up the Atlantic coast,Probabaly from La Rochelle .

Vlad

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Vlad we have done the same route a cpl of times so will have a look for the names and post some info for you. We used the Asci card last April and did make a difference. Give me a day or two and will get you the info see if it helps.

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
We aren't off to France till the end of May.

Will as usual use a mix of aires and sites on ACSI.

The €16 max on ACSI is for the van the two of us and the dog with electricity, so pretty good value. These can be the all singing sites as well, though we avoid those. A lot of the quieter sites which we prefer are less than the €16 anyway.

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Thanks for the reply Frankie but as Busby says I will be heading up the Atlantic coast,Probabaly from La Rochelle .

Vlad

No problem! I am so used to hear Limoges related toToulouse (where I live) as a way to go down south that I didn't even think about the distance from Toulouse to the sea side LOL! Of course Atlantic sounds more sensible ::bigsmile: Never mind (friday end of the week+ end of the day+am ill didn't make it so obvious:Blush:) it can be of some use for someone else!:thumb: Anyway , hope you'll have great weather ... Enjoy!

Ed Excel

Free Member
Nov 27, 2012
Ribble Valley
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
Started 2007
An alternative

We did Eurocamp holidays when the kids were younger and the Vendee was a favourite. If you want entertainment for all, the sites are good value. We use to drive to a tent but they also cater for people with their own accomm. They call it Eurocamp Independent. There are about 8 or 9 sites between La Rochelle and Nantes, roughly.

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Le vieux port Atlantic surf coast....awesome place...loved it for years and years with our yyoung boys

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
L'anse du Brick just outside Cherbourg Water sliides Pizza place Restaurant, Bar, Beach (stoney) Two Restaunts in walking distance, Belfour up the road, and that place with the Tapestry Byour(???sp)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I thought you were saying that 'X Factor' and 'Strictly Come Dancing' had combined and opened a themed campsite! Hi-de-hi!!!!!! :Blush::ROFLMAO:

I assume you've asked 'permission' from the school to keep the kids off for the extra week? If not you'll be in for a good thrashing from the head-teacher!!!::bigsmile:

OP
OP
Vlad The Impaler

Vlad The Impaler

Free Member
Apr 22, 2012
Rutland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
At our primary school in Rutland,you ask the school for permission and give them the dates,they then tell you they have to decline your request ,but its accepted that you will go anyway.The kids are 8 and 6 and i feel time spent in a foreign land will be a good educational experience.:thumb:
If the head teacher did not approve we would take them anyway and mrs Vlad would give her a good thrashing!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Vlad.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back