Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Well guys,
I am all packed up and ready to go. Everything for tempretures going in to -20 is packed. My new generator, all me ski gear, fuel is in, all me electricals are in, me snow chains are packed, and me oil and filter has been changed for our next adventure.

So One 14 hour shift to do tomorrow and tha'ts it Im off. Kids are really excited, MH is clean and tidy so here's wishing you all a happy new year from the slopes of the alps.

It,s days like this why you realise why you have a MH the time the poor thing spends on the drive whilst you work to pay for it, listenting ot all the airport delays etc....

God I love motorhoming.
Keep checking my blogg and I will post when I am there, and I am really looking forward to catching up with a few of you at the Newark show in March. Anyone with an RV that wishes to show my kids around let me know, they are dead excited about the possibiliy of going in one for real and not just looking at Robin Williams version.

So again Happy new year and may god bring you all good health and what you wish for in 2008.

Paul and Nikki and George and Harley, alias panagah.haganap

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Have yourselves a great trip!

You're welcome to have a mooch at our RV at Newark as long as you don't mind stepping over the kids!

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
Have a great time and come back safely:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Thought I would give an update.

well there's been loads of snow, and I mean loads,,,, I now know why and how to put snow chains on.
I have suffered a flat battery due to cold in excess of -20 killing it overngight. Used the genny with a special cable leant to me by a nice French man to get going.
My waste pipe froze as expected but has now defrosted.

I have had several crashes, but fortunately on the ski slopes. My kids are now just flying down the red runs and awaiting for me at the bottom. Today I had a massive crash on the green run (easy my arse) :ROFLMAO: Few aches and strains but no broken bones.:thumb: Yet:Sad:

Tomorrow we have one more days skiing before we head up to lake annercy via la clusacs or thones. Followed by the god awful slog up the mway arriving back Wednesday night. So that will give me a chance to read up on what everybodies been wrtiting and asking and uploading my blog for this trip.

FOR FORREST BOY.
Yes I suppose you can get an RV up here. I would not like to myself as some of th eroad is very winding, However, you can definately get a coach up here because I have seen one. The site I am staying on has no problems with RVs as long as they book. The skiing is great but better for beginers I susspect, however not a lift cue in sight and good priced lift passes. And if one more 6 year old cuts me up whilst I am strrugling down the red slope there getting it:Angry:

Take care all and a happy new year.

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Hi Hagnap
Thanks for the info could you send me the site details when you've got time or better still do a review on the forum for all to see.
It sounds like you and the family have had great time, skiing is just the greatest adventure is'nt it. I know what you mean about kids they have no fear, a low centre of gravity and too much energy.
Sounds to me like you're hooked on skiing now mate. :thumb::thumb:
I've been doing it for 25 or more years and still can't get enough. >:)
Have a safe journey home

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back