Nottinghamshire, UK
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
20+ but 30+ as a tugger
Does anyone have anything to say about the

Portable Power Station AC200P 2000W by Bluetti?​

I'm looking at either adding more battery power, an inverter or one of these. Has anyone actually tried or purchased one ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 29, 2019
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis
Exp
20 years
If you want a nice compact and easy solution then they look great.

I might be getting my maths confused but the battery capacity looks like about 160ah at 12v.

It isn’t cheap, but then it isn’t mega bucks either. It would happily charge a lead acid 100ah from 50% twice. As a backup it works.

It looks heavy though as expected with a big inverter and lithium battery in it.

Nov 15, 2007
Nottinghamshire, UK
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
20+ but 30+ as a tugger
If you want a nice compact and easy solution then they look great.

I might be getting my maths confused but the battery capacity looks like about 160ah at 12v.

It isn’t cheap, but then it isn’t mega bucks either. It would happily charge a lead acid 100ah from 50% twice. As a backup it works.

It looks heavy though as expected with a big inverter and lithium battery in it.
On reflection it seems better value to install a pure sine inverter and beef up the batteries - especially from a recharging point as we want to go back to spending lots of time off grid. Thanks for your response

Aug 11, 2019
North Pembrokeshire
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun TI 700
Exp
A newbie
I have been considering a Poweroak ACAC200P for Ebike battery charging and running coffee maker and Firestick in MH when off-grid. Appeals to me as I can move it between boat, car and MH as require. I agree it is a posh battery, and not a generator but the mobility appeals to me. Available on Amazon for £1557 until July the 20th.

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
I have also thought about using one of these in my motorhome, which only has a single leisure battery and no inverter.I thought it could be in the garage connected to a couple of extra sockets, and could charge in there from ecu when available, 12v or perhaps a dedicated additional solar panel. The econoflow delta range appeals as it supports 3 ways of charging and will also act as a UPS with 30msec changeover. They are heavy but lift able, and lighter than a minimum of two lead acid to give the same capacity.
More expensive though.
Adding a second or third leisure battery is not easy as as there is no space near the existing battery, both starter and leisure batteries are under drivers seat.

Mar 23, 2012
sleights
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
I have also thought about using one of these in my motorhome, which only has a single leisure battery and no inverter.I thought it could be in the garage connected to a couple of extra sockets, and could charge in there from ecu when available, 12v or perhaps a dedicated additional solar panel. The econoflow delta range appeals as it supports 3 ways of charging and will also act as a UPS with 30msec changeover. They are heavy but lift able, and lighter than a minimum of two lead acid to give the same capacity.
More expensive though.
Adding a second or third leisure battery is not easy as as there is no space near the existing battery, both starter and leisure batteries are under drivers seat.
If the garage is at the back it's the worst place to put a heavy object and I would have thought the cables ought to be pretty substantial on the 12 v side if there's a long run.

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
If the garage is at the back it's the worst place to put a heavy object and I would have thought the cables ought to be pretty substantial on the 12 v side if there's a long run.
I believe the spec says 13.5 hours to charge from 12v so less than an amp.

May 7, 2011
East Anglia
Funster No
MH
Kontiki 669
Exp
Since 2010
More expensive though.

I have a Ecoflow Delta and it’s really good for using an airfryer, charging ebike batteries and things that take a lot of power. It can also plug into you EHU and charge depleted batteries if you been off grid and there has been no sun for your solar panel.
The big thing that made me choose an Ecoflow rather than Jackory or Poweroak was it’s ability to charge in one and a half hours from EHU as apposed to six to eight hours that the rest take.

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
It is at the back and in the overhang. It will be as far forward as possible. Unfortunately there is nowhere forward of the back axle available. My last mh had two lead acid batteries well behind the rear axle, which were heavier and no problem, however I still need to check the axle weights.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back