Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Hi all
After some recent messing around trying to sort out a replacement for my trusty Co Pilot I have decided to buy an iPaq 5750 Navigator which has TomTom 6 installed. I am now selling my old iPaq 3870 with Co Pilot Live 5 installed. It has UK maps but you can easily add the continental maps for a small charge. This Link Removed is to the ALK Europe website and it shows the updated Co Pilot Live 6. A lot of the features are the same except that with 6 you can enter full 7 digit postcodes whereas the version 5 that I am seeling only supports 4 digit postcodes. There is a great function for lat/long input which is extremely accurate and I prefer a lot of the functionality of the ALK product over TomTom, but there you are, you never know until you buy these things. Obviously the iPaq is a fully featured handheld PC with windows OS and MS Word, Excel and Outlook etc.
It is in great condition and comes with the original boxes and all the stuff you need including a car charger and windscreen mount.
If anyone is interested please PM me, I am looking for around £100 delivered (or best offer) for the unit. I can supply photo's if required and I can take it to the next meet at Virginia Lake or the Grand Opening do....
Hope this is of interest to someone...

Keith

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back