Algarve, Parque Autocaravanas albufeira (1 Viewer)

Quintapedro

Campsite Owner Portugal
Feb 20, 2013
N37"09.24 W008"12.34
Funster No
MH
Motorhome Site
Exp
Registrations are now open for a male striper

Pedro's attempt to get Mel and Alan (and therefore Christine, Lynda, Bruce and Lilly Potter!) to stay a bit longer lol :roflmto::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::Blush:
PS Did Mel really think I wasn't gonna post these photos.....they're tooooo guid ha ha :RollEyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Registrations are now open for a male striper.....you know that my biggest attraction for the BBQ of this week as gone ....yes Mel, you run away from me, we pass all week studing your artistic name, already had it, do you remember it? «Mel Pu**y» :) '' all week you have be training for the big dance, for your fisrt show and now you leave me..... now I'm in big trouble MEL .....all the ladies from the parking want to see your strip show !!!
So my friends i need a male striper ..... very iportant, have to have a sexy belly like Me:ROFLMAO:l, and be as yanger as him:winky:!!!! so I need a volunteer for this mission.....:thumb:

miss you all

Pedro and Mireille

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
Going to really miss your BBQ today especially the chocolate cake

Have fun you lot

Alan Lynda and Lilly

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
safe roads to you all me and ft would also like to say a warm thank you to the people who made pedro's a ace camp :Smile:

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Registrations are now open for a male striper.....you know that my biggest attraction for the BBQ of this week as gone ....yes Mel, you run away from me, we pass all week studing your artistic name, already had it, do you remember it? «Mel Pu**y» :) '' all week you have be training for the big dance, for your fisrt show and now you leave me..... now I'm in big trouble MEL .....all the ladies from the parking want to see your strip show !!!
So my friends i need a male striper ..... very iportant, have to have a sexy belly like Me:ROFLMAO:l, and be as yanger as him:winky:!!!! so I need a volunteer for this mission.....:thumb:

miss you all

Pedro and Mireille

Pedro my Friend.....it would not have worked me being your star act...as a Male STRIPPER:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:...you flatter me:RollEyes:
Broken Link Removed
Broken Link Removed

Not even a Male pole dancer...
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Broken Link Removed
More like this:winky::winky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So you can see I have saved you a lot of money in refunds:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

And yes the NAME YOU GAVE ME FOR THE ACT.....goes something like...P***Y Galore

Mel

Last edited:
OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Pedro my Friend.....it would not have worked me being your star act...as a Male STRIPPER:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:...you flatter me:RollEyes:
Broken Link Removed
Broken Link Removed

Broken Link Removed
More like this in shape with a black G-string:winky::winky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So you can see I have saved you a lot of money in refunds:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mel

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
:thumb:::bigsmile:What's on Pedro BBQ today..what different meats is there today Mmmm.... you lucky funsters.... what is on the desert menu, what cakes are there... you lucky devils .Mmmmm...is it just like mamma used to make:thumb:.....:wine::beer::RollEyes::beerchug:..lovely...I bet you are all pogged and lounging in the sun now...what a life ........who has won the Bingo today....don't tell me Anna & Ali:Doh::winky::winky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Yea right !!

Food brill as always !:thumb:

Ali won at bingo ! he didn't even lift a pen...as always !:Doh:

Otherwise, just brill. as always !!:Blush:

:Cool::Cool::Cool::Cool::Cool::Cool::Cool::Cool::Cool::Cool:

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Broken Link Removed
Broken Link Removed

Broken Link Removed
More like this shape with a black G-string:winky::winky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mel

I knew it :Doh:...I knew Ali ...would win at bingo:Doh:........:thumb::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: well done Ali/Anna:RollEyes:

Last edited:

Quintapedro

Campsite Owner Portugal
Feb 20, 2013
N37"09.24 W008"12.34
Funster No
MH
Motorhome Site
Exp
:) i try.....

I knew it :Doh:...I knew Ali ...would win at bingo:Doh:........:thumb::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: well done Ali/Anna:RollEyes:

I really try, they wore the last one to chose the bingo cards, even that they win!!!!!
well, nexr tie they just camo for the BBQ, no bingo for thrm:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.....

Mel, the BBQ was very nice, we had a piano player, people dancing....well a big party!!! was just missing Christi over here!!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and today a fill a was more havy in the end....ho!!!! yes!!! i forgot i have the pocket full of coins....do you know wy????? you wore not here to drink coffes!!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.....

Big hugs and kisses
pedro and Mireilli

Quintapedro

Campsite Owner Portugal
Feb 20, 2013
N37"09.24 W008"12.34
Funster No
MH
Motorhome Site
Exp
:) it vanish!!!

Going to really miss your BBQ today especially the chocolate cake

Have fun you lot

Alan Lynda and Lilly

I all most thiking that you wore here.....this time i didn´t tast it!!! the chocolat cake it vanish in seconds.....next time i take a photo and i send it to you:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Big hugs and kosses
Pedro & Mireilli

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
I really try, they wore the last one to chose the bingo cards, even that they win!!!!!
well, nexr tie they just camo for the BBQ, no bingo for thrm:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.....

Mel, the BBQ was very nice, we had a piano player, people dancing....well a big party!!! was just missing Christi over here!!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and today a fill a was more havy in the end....ho!!!! yes!!! i forgot i have the pocket full of coins....do you know wy????? you wore not here to drink coffes!!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.....

Big hugs and kisses
pedro and Mireilli

Chris said she would have loved the music one....oh well :cry::thumb: now leaving castro verde and moving closer to France.....take care you lot of funsters and have a good time ..don't forget Bob & Jane are on there way and others funsters have fun... Pedro what a great host you are and a lovely team see you soon ...
Mel

Quintapedro

Campsite Owner Portugal
Feb 20, 2013
N37"09.24 W008"12.34
Funster No
MH
Motorhome Site
Exp
I´m Uncle!!!!!

:ROFLMAO:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:I'm Uncle!!

hello everyone .... I am very happy today, I a uncle for the 5th time .... so you are all invited to come here to the bar, of the Parque Autocaravanas Albufeira have sa free drinks to celebrate his birth!!!!

Hugs and Kisses to all....

Pedro
Quintapedro
Funster

Don Quixote

Free Member
Jul 29, 2012
Lost in La Mancha, Spain
Funster No
MH
VW T6 Campervan
Exp
Not long enough, but a little common sense helps..........
:ROFLMAO:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:I'm Uncle!!

hello everyone .... I am very happy today, I a uncle for the 5th time .... so you are all invited to come here to the bar, of the Parque Autocaravanas Albufeira have sa free drinks to celebrate his birth!!!!

Pedro
Quintapedro
Funster

Pedro, you are the perfect Uncle and we are so pleased for you. When we come back later this year you can introduce your new nephew to us. Regards to all.

John & Dawn

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+

Pedro
Quintapedro
Funster

Pedro..... my friend... I think 2500 km is a little to far for Chris and myself to come and celebrate your new nephew's birth :thumb: all the best to your family's new birth

Mel

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
congrats to you try to keep the ice from melting im in the uk on me way now should be with ya by midday on saturday :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Quintapedro

Campsite Owner Portugal
Feb 20, 2013
N37"09.24 W008"12.34
Funster No
MH
Motorhome Site
Exp
Petanque------

So my friend were are you defending the uk colors!!!

The french time is strong!!!!

big hugs

pedro

Attachments

• 65515_10151128435864649_1744716256_n.jpg
    65515_10151128435864649_1744716256_n.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 25
OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
So my friend were are you defending the uk colors!!!

The french time is strong!!!!

big hugs

pedro

Jees.. Pedro......If me and the wife are 5'11":RollEyes::winky::winky: How tall are you:Eeek::whatthe:...where am I defending the uk colours now my friend..... in France as usual...chasing that dam cockeril for my dinner....if you are not sure what I mean ask Anna..about the...cock-a-doodle-do..and Roberto..:winky::winky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:: :winky::winky:....Don't worry Pedro...because the Welsh are having a bad spell ...I have had a whisper :secret::whistle:there may be some underhand cheating going on..OOOoooo wash my mouth out...We still have the scotland boules champions there Come Anna & Ali ....don't forget Anna & Ali are the bingo champions as well

Mel:thumb:

Has Bob&jane arrived yet......who is still there... who has left ...who has arrived in funsters::thumb:

Last edited:

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
you aint 5 11 but chris is more like 6 10 with her antenna's on :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
good moaning mel and chris is the breakfast on yet how ya both doing

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
you aint 5 11 but chris is more like 6 10 with her antenna's on :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:RollEyes::RollEyes::whistle::whistle::whistle:...Bill we are getting a antenna :wooo::wooo:....

Mel

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+

:RollEyes::RollEyes::whistle::whistle::whistle: Alright 5'10"7/8..I aren't going to argue over a couple of inches:winky::winky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: but we are still getting a new antenna :wooo::wooo:....

Mel

Last edited:

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
for christ sake dont go to the mmmmmmmmmm shops i aint allowed to say the names :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
for christ sake dont go to the mmmmmmmmmm shops i aint allowed to say the names :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

No Bill our Antenna is from a proper shop:winky::winky: what name was it you are not tooo mention......Oh I have just remembered :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: How is FT getting on with her hair cut I gave her as it grown back yet:Doh:

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
ft is bidding her time she has a large new pair of scissors really sharp thet she told me she sharpens every day waiting for your next meet something about scissors inserted into a anal canal :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
fancy someone telling her you used to be a hairdresser :winky::winky:

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
ft is bidding her time she has a large new pair of scissors really sharp thet she told me she sharpens every day waiting for your next meet something about scissors inserted into a anal canal :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
fancy someone telling her you used to be a hairdresser :winky::winky:

They said Hake not Hair Bill.....:winky::winky:..........you don't think it was that glass of wine Fts was holding was the reason why her head was swaying from side to side I slipped and cut that large hole top ooops:Doh::winky::winky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I have cut my good lady wife's for 16 years or more ::bigsmile:and had NO complaint....even had compliments.
and those anttenas are wifi booosters:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
well chris wont complain in case you wire her up to the ehu
but ft says all good things come to those who wait
a blood bath at pedro's would be better than a gun fight at the ok coral :roflmto::roflmto:

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
well chris wont complain in case you wire her up to the ehu
but ft says all good things come to those who wait
a blood bath at pedro's would be better than a gun fight at the ok coral :roflmto::roflmto:

Here Bill Tell Ft I like black pudding::bigsmile::thumb: any way what is Ft moaning about I didn't charge her...I forgot to.... tell Ft a Parisian cut like that around here would cost form 75 to 100 euros

Last edited:
OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
good moaning mel and chris is the breakfast on yet how ya both doing

Yep just had it ...........Fry-up....::bigsmile:...it was a bit late this morning had to go and see one of Drac***r cousins:winky::winky:...needed some blood extracting...they call it over here the laboratoire....blood tests:thumb:

Last edited:

winchester

Free Member
Jan 29, 2013
abermule powys
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 1998
hello funster

are you the lovely couple we met 2012/13 as we toured the area looking for sites, names elude us but we think you are the people who introduced us to the motorhome fun club and also invited us to the tuesday bbq, our names
Rita/Tony, we won a free nights stay at the site at the bingo we are hoping to cash this in 2014 we hope you will be at the site when we get there it would be great to meet up again::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back